Close-up pictures of knobs/panels?

Old September 28th 05, 05:26 PM
GEG

Default Close-up pictures of knobs/panels?

I have a need to get some close-up images
of knobs and/or control panels of aircraft
to create my own rendering of a panel.

I'd like to overlay different knob types to
get a feel of how it will look.

Can anyone point me to a source or have any
help they can offer?

Thanks,

Gary Gilbert
Old September 28th 05, 07:23 PM
Kev

GEG wrote:
I have a need to get some close-up images
of knobs and/or control panels of aircraft
to create my own rendering of a panel.

http://hampage.hu/repules/muszerfal/e_index.html

is one. Did you Google for "cockpit pictures" etc ?

Old September 29th 05, 03:08 AM
Ernest Christley

GEG wrote:
I have a need to get some close-up images
of knobs and/or control panels of aircraft
to create my own rendering of a panel.

I'd like to overlay different knob types to
get a feel of how it will look.

Can anyone point me to a source or have any
help they can offer?

Thanks,

Gary Gilbert

There's a website that will let you build your panel online.
PanelBuilder is the name of the program, I believe.

--
This is by far the hardest lesson about freedom. It goes against
instinct, and morality, to just sit back and watch people make
Old September 29th 05, 04:50 AM
Jeff

The site Ernest is talking about is http://www.epanelbuilder.com/

I don't know if it will help the OP much, but it does have some very nice
images of exact instruments/radios/GPS's etc.

Hope it helps.

jf

"Ernest Christley" wrote in message
m...

Old September 29th 05, 08:02 AM
Brien K. Meehan

Be careful about searching for closeup pictures of knobs.

Old September 29th 05, 02:34 PM
Gig 601XL Builder

"Brien K. Meehan" wrote in message
ups.com...
Be careful about searching for closeup pictures of knobs.

and look for cockpit not cock pit

Oshkosh Pictures Marv Home Built 2 August 2nd 05 01:14 AM
It was really close... Jay Honeck Piloting 166 May 22nd 05 01:30 PM
Close encounter with a Blackhawk today Michelle P Piloting 8 May 20th 05 02:08 AM
Close call with engine failure in IMC G. Sylvester Instrument Flight Rules 12 March 16th 05 05:57 AM
Pictures taken at World Aerobatic Championships last week in Florida Dave Swartz Aerobatics 0 July 11th 03 03:11 AM