Aircraft Walkaround Center alive and well, new URL

Old August 21st 03, 09:37 PM
Voigt Lander

Default Aircraft Walkaround Center alive and well, new URL

Good stuff,,DEFINEITELY BOOKMARKED THAT ONE,,

Does any one know of a Marine equivelent?? Other than navsource
http://www.navsource.org/ And the various photo archive sites that
have various randon shoots of ships?

~Voigt

Robert Lundin wrote in message ...
As of August 21, 2003 AWC has a new home at
http://aircraftwalkaround.hobbyvista.com, under the Hyperscale umbrella
and kind sponsorship of Brett Green.

I would like to thank Al Macdonald of VR Sales for having sponsored the
site during the past 2+ years and that the site has been able to grow
and find a loyal and enthusiastic audience through his generous support.

Allow for a couple of days for this new site to be fully uploaded and
operational; there's more than 1 Gigabyte of files so it may take a
while. To start with, the walkarounds links collection page is up and
running.

Welcome back in and please update your bookmark :-)

Kind regards

Robert Lundin
_______________

Aircraft Walkaround Center
http://aircraftwalkaround.hobbyvista.com

Aircraft close-up studies and walkaround links

Old August 21st 03, 11:29 PM
Robert Lundin

Not as far as I know. I kindly advice you to start building aircraft in stead :-) OK, just
kidding of course. There is one site with a collection (20-30 series) I know of but what's url
now again? I'll try to dig it out for you.

Kind regards

Robert Lundin

Old August 21st 03, 11:48 PM
Robert Lundin

Here it is and it has grown considerably since last time I visited it, good stuff:

http://smmlonline.com/reference/references.html

Kind regards

Robert Lundin