Routing from Teteboro to Toronto (IFR)

Old December 26th 04, 02:59 PM
Anthony Acri

Default Routing from Teteboro to Toronto (IFR)

Will be doing a flight from Toronto (canada) to Teteboro on monday (ifr).
Looked at the preferred routing from Toronto to Teteboro. Don't have the
preferred routing from Teteboro to Toronto.

Would anybody know what it would it be?

Any help is appreciayed

Thanks

--
Anthony Acri

(

Old December 26th 04, 09:25 PM
C Kingsbury

You might try checking the AF/D or Jepps for preferred routing from TEB or
Newark to Albany or Syracuse. Whether you'll get as filed I haven't the
slightest clue.

Old December 26th 04, 10:04 PM
Peter R.

C Kingsbury ) wrote:

You might try checking the AF/D or Jepps for preferred routing from TEB or
Newark to Albany or Syracuse. Whether you'll get as filed I haven't the
slightest clue.

The preferred IFR route for Syracuse to TEB is
V273, Hancock (HNK), V167, Weard, V489, Coate, direct.

I was going to suggest this route, but upon second thought I figured
there must be a different route from Buffalo that doesn't take one so
far east as this route does.

--
Peter

Old December 31st 04, 04:39 PM

Plugging this into Flightstar, there are a few different routes. This
one seems to be about the most direct. I assumed you meant Toronto
Pearson, CYYZ.

TETRO5.PNJ GAYEL J95 BUF.LINING1

Of course, SIDs and STARS are going to depend on runways in use, etc.
Total mileage this route: 337.

Kevin

Oh and I just noticed.. you wer eplanning to go last Monday. LOL..
nevermind