FA: Collectible Navigation Computer

Old June 5th 04, 09:47 PM
Psych-O-Delic Voodoo Thunder Pig

Default FA: Collectible Navigation Computer

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tegory=26 440

Old June 6th 04, 07:24 AM
Troy Towner

And we would buy this specific one for $30 for what reason? And shipping and
handling?? About 35 when you can get a new jepp one for 20-25? ehhuh

Old June 6th 04, 03:21 PM
Vaughn

"Troy Towner" wrote in message
m...
And we would buy this specific one for $30 for what reason? And shipping and
handling?? About 35 when you can get a new jepp one for 20-25? ehhuh

Well because it is a "collectible" flight computer! Of course, the seller
(spammer?) fails to mention exactly what it is that makes this particular
computer "collectible".

Vaughn (a guy who has decided not to bid)

Old June 6th 04, 05:30 PM
Mark Navarre

"Troy Towner" wrote in message
om...
And we would buy this specific one for $30 for what reason? And shipping

and
handling?? About 35 when you can get a new jepp one for 20-25? ehhuh

Well because it is a "collectible" flight computer! Of course, the
seller
(spammer?) fails to mention exactly what it is that makes this particular
computer "collectible".

Vaughn (a guy who has decided not to bid)

Based on the the rest of the stuff he has sold recently (vintage photo
equipment), he probably has a mistaken impression about what an E6B really is.

Mark (another guy who won't be bidding, but I have a few "collectible" flight
computers for sale for $30 myself!)
-
Mark Navarre
2/5 black ace