Sorry, Spruce and Jim Irwin

Old October 10th 03, 08:15 PM
Larry Smith

"Jim Weir" wrote in message
I think you are off base. Jim Irwin tried to post an answer that was

printed
here in this group (and THAT was off base as well)

Screw you. Anytime I catch a homebuilder supplier or similar business
off-base like this one, I will call it down in public in a public forum.
If you don't like it, ES.

by email to a dead or phony
email account.

Were I in the same position, trying to rectify a situation with no good

way of
contacting the guy, I'd have done the same thing.

By invading the privacy of innocent third parties? WTH did you have for
breakfast?

Jim

Well, Jim, these are two real people whose names should not have been used
or published in an internet NG without their permission, and if the asshole
woman in Griffin, whose name Jim Irwin did not divulge, btw, had listened to
me instead of interrupting repeatedly while I tried to explain, none of this
goofy flummery would have occurred. And now I'm not so sure I want to buy
from ACS, ever again.

In addition my e-mail address may not be working, but not because of
anything I have done. I am trying to find out what the problem is and in
the meantime I am getting plenty of goddamn spam in my mailbox. So get
your facts together before you open your mouth.

On the other hand, three cheers. The aircraft battery arrived today from
Desser Tire and Rubber Company in Memphis, TN.

Jerry Springer

-Another good reason to not use ACS. This is the second time Mr Irwin
-has posted personal information to this Newsgroup. The guy is a moron.
-
-Jerry
-
-im Irwin wrote:
- Sorry to post on this news group, I need to get an email to Larry
- Smith, yet the email address below for him is not working.

http://www.rst-engr.com

Old October 10th 03, 08:17 PM
Larry Smith

"Morgans" wrote in message

"Jerry Springer" wrote in message
ink.net...
Another good reason to not use ACS. This is the second time Mr Irwin
has posted personal information to this Newsgroup. The guy is a moron.

Jerry

I see no personal information of use to anyone. He is responding in the
same forum that the complaint was first placed. Sounds like latchless

Larry
has struck again.

Boy, I love kill files!
--
Jim in NC

Pity the poor kids in NC this drunken morphine-head teaches. At least he
*claims* to be a schoolteacher. Damned if he'd be teaching my kids.

Old October 10th 03, 08:22 PM
Larry Smith

"RobertR237" wrote in message
In article . net, Jerry
Springer writes:

Another good reason to not use ACS. This is the second time Mr Irwin
has posted personal information to this Newsgroup. The guy is a moron.

Jerry

Well, considering the fact that Latchless Larry had used this Newsgroup

for
posting to Irwin and ASS, I don't see a problem with him responding in the

same
forum and setting the record straight.

You've got to be dumb as a gum stump. WTH does Irwin get off publishing
the names of innocent third parties who have nothing to do with the beef I
had with Irwin's sea-monkey employee?

Let me know when you get ready to fire up that ratplane penguin you say
you're building so I can take cover.

Old October 10th 03, 08:24 PM
Gig Giacona

This was no different than if Larry had stood in the street in front of ACS
and yelled his complaint. They have every right to walk out into the street
and yell thier answer right back at him.

Old October 10th 03, 08:24 PM
Morgans

"alexy" wrote in message
"Morgans" wrote:

"Jerry Springer" wrote in message
link.net...
Another good reason to not use ACS. This is the second time Mr Irwin
has posted personal information to this Newsgroup. The guy is a moron.

Jerry

I see no personal information of use to anyone. He is responding in the
same forum that the complaint was first placed.

I had the same reaction. However, on rereading, it is clear that Irwin
would have been better advised to substitute "John Doe" and "Jane
Smith" for the real people other than Larry, who were not mentioned by
him.
--
Alex

################################

True, it might have been smart to change the names, but without the number,
they are of no use, and no harm.
--
Jim in NC

Old October 10th 03, 08:25 PM
Larry Smith

"Speaking of Morons" wrote in message
m...
Jerry Springer wrote:

Another good reason to not use ACS. This is the second time Mr Irwin
has posted personal information to this Newsgroup. The guy is a moron.

Oh Really....blah,blah,blah

I'll use this NG to call down a bum supplier any time I take a notion, and
if you don't like it, anonymous coward, show yourself, and we'll meet eye to
eye, arm to arm, and brow to brow. Then we'll see how brave you are. In
the meantime you are a slimy little yellow-belly.

Old October 10th 03, 08:30 PM
Larry Smith

"Gig Giacona" wrote in message
This was no different than if Larry had stood in the street in front of

ACS
and yelled his complaint. They have every right to walk out into the

street
and yell thier answer right back at him.

Not exactly, goofy. Two dramatically different audiences. This one
includes anonymous kooks like you and a million others with diminished and
scrambled synapses. More than a few have already harped in. Even an
inveterate kook political candidate has stood on his hind legs and howled.

Old October 10th 03, 08:37 PM
Larry Smith

"Morgans" wrote in message

"alexy" wrote in message
"Morgans" wrote:

[...]

Why don't you publish *your* real name here, morphine-head? I'm in NC.
Maybe you'd like to discuss this face to face. You wouldn't, course.
You're a sniveling little anesthetized wimp who talks real big with a
keyboard. Besides that, you couldn't assemble a pile of tiddly-winks.

Old October 10th 03, 10:12 PM
Big John

Do they let people with the 'Road Rage' expressed on this thread fly
airplanes?

It might be a good idea to send the postings on this thread to OK City
and let them require a Physco exam at the next physical.

They won't let me fly with a pacemaker, but let people like this fly,
Sheeesh!

Big John

On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 15:25:22 -0400, "Larry Smith"
wrote:

"Speaking of Morons" wrote in message
om...

Old October 10th 03, 10:35 PM
Gig Giacona

"Larry Smith" wrote in message

"Gig Giacona" wrote in message
This was no different than if Larry had stood in the street in front of

ACS
and yelled his complaint. They have every right to walk out into the

street
and yell thier answer right back at him.

Not exactly, goofy. Two dramatically different audiences. This one
includes anonymous kooks like you and a million others with diminished and
scrambled synapses. More than a few have already harped in. Even an
inveterate kook political candidate has stood on his hind legs and howled.

This fun. Let's all poke Larry with a stick and watch him bark.