"Airman accused of terror spying"

Old September 30th 03, 05:28 AM
Eric Moore

"tscottme" wrote in message ...
Mike wrote in message
om...
well, how are you gonna fight terrorism without being discriminatory?
Mike

I don't propose not being discriminating. Do whatever it takes and say
"sorry" afterwards.

--

Scott
--------

Interesting quotation, that phenomenon is discussed in greater
detail at:

http://www.strategypage.com/fyeo/how...arget=HTIW.HTM