Bloodied but Unbowed.....Well, maybe a Little

Old March 23rd 04, 11:27 AM
vincent p. norris

Welcome back, George, and best wishes for a speeedy recovery.

vince norris
Old March 23rd 04, 10:49 PM
George Z. Bush

Default Bloodied but Unbowed.....Well, maybe a Little

My sincerest thanks to each of you who took the trouble to send along their well
wishes on the occasion of my recent largely unexpected open heart surgery. I
very much appreciated hearing from you guys. I went into it expecting a triple
bypass and a replacement valve and ended up with a quadruple bypass, a valve
replacement, with oil, filter and lube job thrown in at no extra charge.

Anyway, it looks like I'm at the beginning of a fairly comprehensive rehab
program, so I may not be on line as much as I have in the past, for a while
anyway, which will probably be a relief to many of you.

Stay healthy and be good. It beats the hell out of the alternative.

George Z.

Old March 23rd 04, 11:07 PM
Dave Kearton

"George Z. Bush" wrote in message
| My sincerest thanks to each of you who took the trouble to send along
their well
| wishes on the occasion of my recent largely unexpected open heart surgery.
| very much appreciated hearing from you guys. I went into it expecting a
triple
| bypass and a replacement valve and ended up with a quadruple bypass, a
valve
| replacement, with oil, filter and lube job thrown in at no extra charge.
|
| Anyway, it looks like I'm at the beginning of a fairly comprehensive rehab
| program, so I may not be on line as much as I have in the past, for a
while
| anyway, which will probably be a relief to many of you.
|
| Stay healthy and be good. It beats the hell out of the alternative.
|
| George Z.

Glad to see that you're still smelling the roses and not feeding them.

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Old March 23rd 04, 11:20 PM
Robey Price

After an exhausting session with Victoria's Secret Police, "George Z.
Bush" confessed the following:

My sincerest thanks to each of you who took the trouble to send along their well
wishes on the occasion of my recent largely unexpected open heart surgery.

....My Hero! Welcome back!

Juvat

Old March 23rd 04, 11:25 PM
George Z. Bush

"Dave Kearton" wrote in message

"George Z. Bush" wrote in message
| My sincerest thanks to each of you who took the trouble to send along
their well
| wishes on the occasion of my recent largely unexpected open heart surgery.
| very much appreciated hearing from you guys. I went into it expecting a
triple
| bypass and a replacement valve and ended up with a quadruple bypass, a
valve
| replacement, with oil, filter and lube job thrown in at no extra charge.
|
| Anyway, it looks like I'm at the beginning of a fairly comprehensive rehab
| program, so I may not be on line as much as I have in the past, for a
while
| anyway, which will probably be a relief to many of you.
|
| Stay healthy and be good. It beats the hell out of the alternative.
|
| George Z.

Glad to see that you're still smelling the roses and not feeding them.

Amen to that, bro'. (^-^)))

George Z.

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Old March 23rd 04, 11:47 PM
Keith Willshaw

"George Z. Bush" wrote in message

Stay healthy and be good. It beats the hell out of the alternative.

It sure as hell does

Welcome back

Keith

Old March 23rd 04, 11:47 PM
Dudley Henriques

Good to see you back, and all the best to you.
Dudley Henriques
International Fighter Pilots Fellowship
Commercial Pilot/ CFI Retired
For personal email, please replace
the z's with e's.
dhenriquesATzarthlinkDOTnzt

Old March 23rd 04, 11:52 PM
Krztalizer

Damn, George - you should see all the mean things these guys were saying about
you.

Welcome back. Now, get back into the fight.

v/r
Gordon
Old March 24th 04, 12:01 AM
Peter Kemp

On Tue, 23 Mar 2004 17:49:15 -0500, "George Z. Bush"
wrote:

My sincerest thanks to each of you who took the trouble to send along their well
wishes on the occasion of my recent largely unexpected open heart surgery. I
very much appreciated hearing from you guys. I went into it expecting a triple
bypass and a replacement valve and ended up with a quadruple bypass, a valve
replacement, with oil, filter and lube job thrown in at no extra charge.

Anyway, it looks like I'm at the beginning of a fairly comprehensive rehab
program, so I may not be on line as much as I have in the past, for a while
anyway, which will probably be a relief to many of you.

Stay healthy and be good. It beats the hell out of the alternative.

Welcome back George, just remember to take it easy for a while.

Cheers,

---
Peter Kemp

Life is short - drink faster