An Airbus Tanker?

Old March 1st 08, 02:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck[_2_]

Default An Airbus Tanker?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080301/...r_force_tanker

Whooo-weee. The political feathers are gonna fly on *this* one.

Now we're outsourcing the military, too?
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old March 1st 08, 02:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Neil Gould

Recently, Jay Honeck posted:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080301/...r_force_tanker

Whooo-weee. The political feathers are gonna fly on *this* one.

Now we're outsourcing the military, too?

Good morning, Jay... it's time to wake up.

We have as many, if not more "outsourced military" in Iraq than soldiers.

--
Neil

Old March 1st 08, 03:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Larry Dighera

On Sat, 01 Mar 2008 13:46:00 GMT, "Jay Honeck"
wrote in s6dyj.56659$yE1.14950@attbi_s21:

Now we're outsourcing the military, too?

If you consider Halliburton doing the troops' laundry, Blackwater
doing security, and 50,000 Peruvian mercenary fighters in Iraq, it
would seem that the US has been outsourcing the military for some
years now.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5333896
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/...in636644.shtml
http://www.theage.com.au/articles/20...464637030.html
http://www.thestar.co.za/index.php?fArticleId=401463
http://www.thenation.com/doc/20060828/scahill
Old March 1st 08, 03:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Jay Honeck" wrote in

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080301/...eads_air_force
_tanker

Whooo-weee. The political feathers are gonna fly on *this* one.

Now we're outsourcing the military, too?

About time.

Bertie
Old March 1st 08, 04:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military,alt.usenet.kooks
eatfastnoodle

On Mar 1, 8:34*am, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
"Jay Honeck" wrote innews:s6dyj.56659$yE1.14950@attbi_s21:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080301/...eads_air_force
_tanker

Whooo-weee. *The political feathers are gonna fly on *this* one.

Now we're outsourcing the military, too?

About time.

Bertie

The congress couldn't or wouldn't stop outsourcing of other sorts of
jobs. I highly doubt they are gonna stop outsourcing of military
contract jobs. Plus, they got lawmakers from two states behind their
back.
Old March 1st 08, 04:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Blueskies

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message news:s6dyj.56659$yE1.14950@attbi_s21...
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080301/...r_force_tanker

Whooo-weee. The political feathers are gonna fly on *this* one.

Now we're outsourcing the military, too?
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA
Pathfinder N56993
www.AlexisParkInn.com
"Your Aviation Destination"

Idiot...we have been outsourcing the 'military' for years!

Old March 1st 08, 04:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

eatfastnoodle wrote in
:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080301/...p_eads_air_for
ce
_tanker

Whooo-weee. *The political feathers are gonna fly on *this* one.

Now we're outsourcing the military, too?

About time.

Bertie

The congress couldn't or wouldn't stop outsourcing of other sorts of
jobs. I highly doubt they are gonna stop outsourcing of military
contract jobs. Plus, they got lawmakers from two states behind their
back.

Mkay, Sure they';re not in front of their back or behing their front?

Bertie

Old March 1st 08, 05:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military,alt.usenet.kooks
Aratzio

On Sat, 1 Mar 2008 07:11:31 -0800 (PST), in the land of
alt.usenet.kooks, eatfastnoodle got double
secret probation for writing:

Plus, they got lawmakers from two states behind their
back.

As opposed to the ones in front of their back?

--

Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?

Aratzio - Usenet ruiner #2
Old March 1st 08, 05:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military,alt.usenet.kooks
Aratzio

On Sat, 1 Mar 2008 15:50:01 +0000 (UTC), in the land of
alt.usenet.kooks, Bertie the Bunyip got double secret
probation for writing:

eatfastnoodle wrote in
:

On Mar 1, 8:34*am, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
"Jay Honeck" wrote
innews:s6dyj.56659$yE1.14950

@attbi_s21:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080301/...p_eads_air_for
ce
_tanker

Whooo-weee. *The political feathers are gonna fly on *this* one.

Now we're outsourcing the military, too?

About time.

Bertie

The congress couldn't or wouldn't stop outsourcing of other sorts of
jobs. I highly doubt they are gonna stop outsourcing of military
contract jobs. Plus, they got lawmakers from two states behind their
back.

Mkay, Sure they';re not in front of their back or behing their front?

Bertie

Bastige.

Old March 2nd 08, 01:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Larry Dighera wrote:
On Sat, 01 Mar 2008 13:46:00 GMT, "Jay Honeck"
wrote in s6dyj.56659$yE1.14950@attbi_s21:

Now we're outsourcing the military, too?

If you consider Halliburton doing the troops' laundry, Blackwater
doing security, and 50,000 Peruvian mercenary fighters in Iraq, it
would seem that the US has been outsourcing the military for some
years now.

Most of the mundane has been done by civilians since the 60's.

The Beetle Bailey stuff of troops peeling potatoes, doing guard duty
and KP ended about 1965.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.