|If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.|
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Air cargo containers " collapsible, Light weight and maintenance free"
Avdome Aviation Inc. located in Georgia, USA and Dookang Air Solutions, Seoul, S. Korea have come up with a new concept of ULD’s (Unit Load Device). As it is a new concept and has the capability of revolutionizing the air freight services, the company is looking for a business partner with financial credibility in different regions of our world. The company looks for a partner who can distribute or set up assembly line in its region or country. For this the company has come up with Full-knock down kit(FKD)that can be assembled by simple tools ,no special tools required.
We are supported by the Korean government and now are in the process of tie-up with a USA based cargo company. We are for ULD leasing and pooling companies/Airlines and cargo services to phase out the traditional ULD replacing with these new containers.
The main focus of Dookang Air Solutions is to continuously develop various air cargo containers including collapsible, frozen, cooling, air-conditioned, live animal transportation, land & ocean collapsible containers. For now I would like to give you some salient features of these containers as follows…
1. Collapsible: Full knock-down kit(FKD)
(a) Can be collapsed completely within a minute by hand jack or electrical jack.
(b) Can be easily stored and stacked in limited space thus increasing storage capacity
(c) Expanding also within 2-3 minutes
2. Reduces Imbalance: The empty ULD’s can be shipped back to destination as it takes less space in aircraft deck.
3. Light Weight: Will weigh 38% less than the traditional ULD’s as it is made up of honeycomb structured Fiber reinforced plastic and aluminum composite panel. Weight reduction 11 to 50 kg.
4. Low Operating cost: These are nearly maintenance free and any part damaged can be easily replaced locally.
5. Fuel Saving: The reduced weight of the containers will lead to saving of fuel by the carrier.
6. Available in all types i.e. frozen, cooling and others.
7. RFID Controller: records destination, item description, weight and volume of packages, baggage tag data, contents of package etc. that significantly saves time required to load an aircraft and ensures that space is fully utilized. It features RFID Reader/writer, a GPRS modem, store package information, automatic calculation of total weight of container, records inside temperature, and location by GPS sensor, altitude, aircraft speed, smoke detector and high temperature sensor etc. In case of a crash a recorder acts as Black box and has an optional battery pack.
8.Lease Program: Will help to reduce financial burden of purchasing containers in long term lease program
Avdome Aviation Inc. is in process of acquiring FAA TSO in Atlanta office .Our first line will be Type 1 certified LD3 weighing less than 70 kg. The next version will be Type 1 certified LD3 weighing less than 30 kg.
I hope this is informative and will definitely be considered by the container leasing companies specially in Asia and Asia pacific regions.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|C-133A CARGO MASTER (USAF MUSEUM, DAYTON, OH) - "C-133A Cargo Master.jpg" yEnc (1/3)||Glen in Orlando[_3_]||Aviation Photos||2||July 8th 12 10:23 PM|
|C-133A CARGO MASTER (USAF MUSEUM, DAYTON, OH) - "C-133A Cargo Master.jpg" yEnc (3/3)||Glen in Orlando[_3_]||Aviation Photos||0||July 1st 12 01:14 AM|
|C-133A CARGO MASTER (USAF MUSEUM, DAYTON, OH) - "C-133A Cargo Master.jpg" yEnc (2/3)||Glen in Orlando[_3_]||Aviation Photos||0||July 1st 12 01:14 AM|
|Light weight Euro-diesels||[email protected]||Home Built||49||October 7th 05 05:14 AM|
|B&C light weight alternator||Al MacDonald||Aerobatics||3||May 6th 05 03:13 PM|