New File Library Email Service

Old July 17th 04, 05:45 PM
Tom Allensworth

Default New File Library Email Service

In our continuing effort to improve services for readers of AVSIM, we are
happy to announce the launch of our new Daily Library Upload List Email
delivery system. What is it? It is a daily compilation of all files posted
in the AVSIM File Library during the preceding 24 hours. At 4:30 a.m. EDT
every morning, the File Library system will automatically produce a list of
files, and links to those file previews, that will then be forwarded to you
via email using our new list server system. Upon receipt you can review the
uploads and click on the links provided. In order to use this system, you
must have registered (free) to use the library. Clicking on the link
provided will take you to the individual file preview page in the Library
and there you will be given the chance to download or schedule the file for
later download. To get a preview of the type of message you will receive,
see this link:

http://lists.avsim.net/pipermail/lib...ly/000000.html

To subscribe to the list server for the File Library email, go he

Best Regards,

Tom Allensworth
www.avsim.com
Join Us In Denver for the 2004 Conference and Exhibition!
http://www.avsim.com/pages/2004conf/

Old July 19th 04, 10:33 PM
Tom Allensworth

You are welcome Matt. It seems to be a hit and being enjoyed by well over
800 users (and growing). Nothing like having the file listing waiting for
you in email!