"SOARING" possibly in legal jeoprady

Old February 4th 06, 04:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default "SOARING" possibly in legal jeoprady

AMERICAN SEPP NAZIS BANNING AND LAWYERS COUNTRY GOING TO HELL TOW
PLANES THAT COST 30K TO BUILD BEING SOLD FOR $200K BECAUSE OF LIABILITY
OH GOD PLEASE NUKE US CHINA WE PRAY TO YOUR WALMART CRAP OUTSOURCE US
TO INDIA

Old February 4th 06, 10:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Simple call it Gliding

Old February 4th 06, 04:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

I can not *stand* the stuff in the USA. It has SUGAR in it. Ick!

When I was growing up in Holland (this was a while ago, mind you), some
canned goods were lableled "formulated for the American taste" and was
very sweet and salty to my taste. When my family emigrated to the US, I
understood.

Ton Verhulst

Old February 4th 06, 07:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

wrote in message
oups.com...

Brian wrote:

Yes, but recently a patent was issued for the peanutbutter and jelly
sandwich. I suppose now each day a mom or dad makes one for their kid's
lunch they will have to pay a royalty.

Brian

I recall that the PB&J patent was for a particular structure that
allowed the sandwich to be manufactured, packaged, and sold. The trick
was a technology to keep the jelly from soaking into the bread.

Put peanut butter on both pieces of bread, Duuuhhhhhh.
I've done that since I was a kid packing a lunch. And that was a long time
ago.
Does that qualify as prior art?

:-)

--
Geoff
the sea hawk at wow way d0t com

Old February 6th 06, 07:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Peanut Butter

"Nyal Williams" wrote in message
an upstream comment.

It is the 'butter' part that makes it copyrightable;
it is a recipe. The crushed, ground, unaltered stuff
should be called 'Peanut Paste.'

I thought it was the oil/fat that defined it as "butter"? The creamery
doesn't add sugar when they produce "butter". Just a little salt. So why
should sugar have to be added to peanuts to make peanut butter?