I would not have thought this was possible

Old July 18th 09, 03:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Franklin[_7_]

Default I would not have thought this was possible

On Fri, 17 Jul 2009 08:11:29 -0700 (PDT), George wrote:

On Jul 16, 2:42*pm, Franklin "Franklin
wrote:

See how I control you, Monkey?

It's embarrassing, isn't it?

The fact that you exist & are on rap is what's embarrassing.

Ricky

Monkey, so defeated and deflated you can't find anything
of substance to argue about, yet you're still unable to refrain
from slobbering all over my dick.

Here's a couple free clues for you pet: naw, hey you're a pathetic
little bitch. **** off.
Old July 18th 09, 05:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Franklin[_7_]

On Sat, 18 Jul 2009 07:47:33 -0700 (PDT), George wrote:

On Jul 18, 7:34*am, Franklin "Franklin
wrote:

In other words, he has no brains.

Exactly.

I lost most of my brains after completing my CFII, A&P, and a Master's
in mechanical engineering.

Sorry to hear that, At least you had them for a little while, Monkey.

George (last post here as George)

No worries, mate, Hey! You ID yourself with your ****4brains posting
style.

You're like the fat ugly chick in HS wasting her life constantly
bitching about how snobby the cheerleaders are because she was too much
of a butterball to fit in the uniform on tryout day.

Too pathetic for words, to st00pid to stop obsessing.

Old July 18th 09, 05:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
George

On Jul 18, 9:03*am, Franklin "Franklin
blabbed:

You're like the fat ugly chick........(rest of teenage childish

insults snipped)

Awww, did I finally push your button?

I now realize the best way to respond to Frankie is......not to.

Please, let's allow this troll no more attention from anyone
here. I should have realized many keystrokes ago that
RAP is not the place for attention-starved kids like Frankie.
The more the baby is ignored, the less he'll cry.

Forgive me for ever responding to him.

Bye kid! It's been...uhh...kinda fun, actually.

Old July 18th 09, 09:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Franklin[_8_]

wrote:

See how I control you, Monkey?

It's embarrassing, isn't it?

The fact that you exist & are on rap is what's embarrassing.

Ricky

Monkey, so defeated and deflated you can't find anything
of substance to argue about, yet you're still unable to refrain
from slobbering all over my dick.

Here's a couple free clues for you pet: naw, hey you're a pathetic
little bitch. **** off.

You're so ****ed at my new name for you (Organ Grinder's Monkey) that
you want to get rid of it and pass it on to someone else. Too bad.

No matter what tantrums you throw, Monkey remains your nickname.

Would you prefer it if you were called by the sock master's name, "Bear
Bottoms"?

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/alt...5703183eab2b11

Tell me if there's anything you don't understand in that link.
Old July 18th 09, 09:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Franklin[_8_]

George wrote:

On Jul 18, 9:03*am, Franklin "Franklin
blabbed:

You're like the fat ugly chick........(rest of teenage childish

insults snipped)

Awww, did I finally push your button?

I now realize the best way to respond to Frankie is......not to.

Please, let's allow this troll no more attention from anyone
here. I should have realized many keystrokes ago that
RAP is not the place for attention-starved kids like Frankie.
The more the baby is ignored, the less he'll cry.

Forgive me for ever responding to him.

Bye kid! It's been...uhh...kinda fun, actually.

Hi George, well done. You bested that troll. He must be feeling sore
because I also gave him another spanking recently.

That troll has posted in the aviation groups as Maxwell, Payton Bird,
Ari and a long list of names.

Now he's trying to sound like me but he's doing a crap job of it.
Old July 18th 09, 09:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
george

On Jul 19, 2:47*am, George wrote:

Exactly.

I lost most of my brains after completing my CFII, A&P, and a Master's
in mechanical engineering.

Actually, I am going to nix "George" on here since there seems to be
another.
I George is reading this, my apologies for using George as my moniker
and
I am going to use a different Usenet I.D. here from now on...maybe
Franklin!

George (last post here as George)

Don't worry about it.
There are (for example) six King Georges and a whole bunch of others
who share the erstwhile name.
Its like the Monty Python Australian sketch where the entire family,
their guests and neighbours are all Trevs (Trevors)

Old July 23rd 09, 12:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Franklin[_8_]

On Jul 19, 2:47*am, George wrote:

[...]

Well said. Heh!
You took the words out of my mouth.
I bet you wish you thought them up.
Unfortunately I wrote them and you didn't.