Airplane noise can indeed be annoying

Old July 10th 09, 11:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike Ash

Default Airplane noise can indeed be annoying

In article ,
Jim Logajan wrote:

Mike Ash wrote:
In article ,
Franklin "Franklin wrote:
I'll help you with any other terms you might like.

And so "cruising" is related to making an entire flight without engine
noise (or power) how?

Mike, he's a troll.

I know, I was just winding up a bit before I let him go. Alas, he's not
a very entertaining troll, more on the nonsensical side than the crazy
side.

--
Mike Ash
Radio Free Earth
Old July 11th 09, 12:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Steve Hix

In article ,
Franklin "Franklin wrote:

On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 11:39:18 -0500, Jim Logajan wrote:

Mike Ash wrote:
In article ,
Franklin "Franklin wrote:
I'll help you with any other terms you might like.

And so "cruising" is related to making an entire flight without engine
noise (or power) how?

Mike, he's a troll.

Mike, Jim's a troll.

Jim's got a posting history that goes back more than a decade. He's no
troll.

"Franklin", on the other hand...
Old July 11th 09, 12:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Franklin[_8_]

Franklin "Franklin wrote:

On Wed, 8 Jul 2009 15:26:11 -0700 (PDT), george wrote:

On Jul 9, 7:11*am, Dave J wrote:

It was an interesting experience.

A far more interesting experience is when you're flying and suddenly
there is none of that annoying engine noise.

That is when you glide, you should be prepared.

My keyboard seems to be on autopilot. It's flling this thread with posts
in my name that I haven't seen. Heh!

The not-so-strange thing is all the other posts in the thread are by long
established sockpuppets that haunt the aviation groups. What a surprise,
not.
Old July 11th 09, 01:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Franklin[_8_]

Steve Hix wrote:

In article ,
Franklin "Franklin wrote:

On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 11:39:18 -0500, Jim Logajan wrote:

Mike Ash wrote:
In article ,
Franklin "Franklin wrote:
I'll help you with any other terms you might like.

And so "cruising" is related to making an entire flight without
engine noise (or power) how?

Mike, he's a troll.

Mike, Jim's a troll.

Jim's got a posting history that goes back more than a decade. He's
no troll.

"Franklin", on the other hand...

I love it. Heh! Jim's got a long history alright but nearly all of it
involves making provocative remarks. For my money he is a sock and he's
operated by the same sockmaster who operates you.

Yes, you're a sock too.

When I got the better of your sockmaster, he became disgruntled and
started disparaging my messages by creating this posting frenzy.

Same old, same old.
Old July 11th 09, 07:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Steve Hix

In article ,
Franklin wrote:

Steve Hix wrote:

In article ,
Franklin "Franklin wrote:

On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 11:39:18 -0500, Jim Logajan wrote:

Mike Ash wrote:
In article ,
Franklin "Franklin wrote:
I'll help you with any other terms you might like.

And so "cruising" is related to making an entire flight without
engine noise (or power) how?

Mike, he's a troll.

Mike, Jim's a troll.

Jim's got a posting history that goes back more than a decade. He's
no troll.

"Franklin", on the other hand...

I love it. Heh! Jim's got a long history alright but nearly all of it
involves making provocative remarks.

Meaning he has disagreed with you (or the sockpuppet using your name)?

For my money he is a sock and he's
operated by the same sockmaster who operates you.

Your money isn't worth much.

Yes, you're a sock too.

Likely monopoly money, at that.
Old July 11th 09, 07:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Franklin[_8_]

Jim Logajan wrote:

Mike Ash wrote:
In article ,
Franklin "Franklin wrote:
I'll help you with any other terms you might like.

And so "cruising" is related to making an entire flight without
engine noise (or power) how?

Mike, he's a troll.

He sure is a troll. In fact, he's trying to post as if he were me.
He's a regular sock in alt.comp.freeware where he posts under a variety
of names. Currently he uses "David W" in that group.

The sock is upset because I recently showed the close connection between
him and a particularly destructive poster in a.c.f. called "Bear
Bottoms":

http://h.imagehost.org/view/0696/Bottoms_sock
http://h.imagehost.org/view/0227/Bottoms_sock_page2

The sock fantasizes about being a pilot and has probably been playing
the same games in the aviation groups as he does in a.c.f.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.comp.freeware/msg/e15d3e968deb1576

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.comp.freeware/msg/3d5703183eab2b11

Old July 11th 09, 07:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.comp.freeware
Franklin[_8_]

Orval Fairbairn wrote:

In article ,
Franklin "Franklin wrote:

On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 09:12:28 -0400, Morgans wrote:

"Franklin" "Franklin wrote

Harstfield? Atlanta Georgia?

That's Atlanta, I have been there many times.

If that was true, you would know Harstfield is not a GA airport.

They moved Atlanta out of Georgia? when was that?

Also, it is Hartsfield, if you want to spell it the way the rest of
us do...

Oh, a NetKop.

Well, dumbass, in this case "GA" means "General Aviation," NOT
"Georgia!

If you were a legitimate participant in rec.aviation.piloting, you
would know that.

Orval, that's torn it! The sock really hates to be shown up. Heh!

He posts to alt.comp.freeware and he hates if you call his bluff about
aviation or special forces. (He pretends to be a Navy Seal.)

Expect more socks to join in this discussion and bolster what he wrote.
Or try and bury your observation with dozens of their meaningless posts.
Old July 11th 09, 09:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
george

On Jul 12, 6:41*am, Franklin wrote:

The sock is upset because I recently showed the close connection between
him and a particularly destructive poster in a.c.f. called "Bear
Bottoms":

Aha.
Old July 11th 09, 10:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.comp.freeware
Jim Logajan

hummingbird wrote:
Franklin

I have seen that exact same From: field used by you scores of
times (among the other 150 variations you use).

The contents of the "From:" header is useless in determining source since
its contents are under total control of the poster. A little more reliable
is the contents of the "Path:" header. The poster has, at best, only
partial control of that (called path pre-loading; which most Usenet
providers forbid as part of their terms of service - and even when allowed,
the poster can only append something to the right-hand side.)
Old July 12th 09, 05:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.comp.freeware

"Franklin" wrote in message

Orval, that's torn it! The sock really hates to be shown up. Heh!

He posts to alt.comp.freeware and he hates if you call his bluff about
aviation or special forces. (He pretends to be a Navy Seal.)

Expect more socks to join in this discussion and bolster what he
wrote.
Or try and bury your observation with dozens of their meaningless
posts.

If this guy is a fake seal then use this link to bust him:
http://www.nightscribe.com/Military/...nabe_seals.htm

Ive used it and it works..

Airplane Noise Linked To High Blood Pressure Larry Dighera Piloting 9 November 25th 07 08:10 AM
FAA paper Noise Attenuation Properties of Noise-Canceling Headsets Jim Macklin Piloting 26 January 13th 07 12:06 AM
airplane noise can impair young students [email protected] Piloting 28 November 7th 05 04:11 AM
Annoying Habbits? Slick Soaring 16 July 2nd 04 06:39 PM
another annoying commercial wannabe question... gatt Piloting 4 May 7th 04 12:37 AM