Why Am I Being Censored???

Old January 25th 10, 05:25 PM posted to alt.religion.kibology,misc.writing,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.slack
Tiger Would

Default Why Am I Being Censored???

http://tinyurl.com/yk46e2z

And here.

http://tinyurl.com/yhjqja6
--
Watch what toys you give your children, these made me gay!
http://tr.im/25tn
Old January 25th 10, 07:04 PM posted to alt.religion.kibology,misc.writing,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.slack
Mark

On Jan 25, 11:25*am, Tiger Would wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/yk46e2z

And here.

http://tinyurl.com/yhjqja6
--
Watch what toys you give your children, these made me gay!http://tr.im/25tn

SHAD UP FOOOL!

Can you ****ing even read? Read this jeffrey.

In 1974, the United States joined the working group and, in addition
to the United Kingdom, Italy, Turkey and Canada, proposed a plan to
host a joint undergraduate pilot training program. After a thorough
review of all the proposals, it was agreed that the United States
could offer the best combination of good flying weather, adequate
training airspace, existing facilities and growth potential to
accommodate proposed annual requirements. Consequently, in 1978, the
United States was formally selected to host the ENJJPT program for 10
years as a short term solution, while studies on relocation to a
European base continued.

A multi-national working group visited Sheppard AFB to survey the
facilities and organization of the 80th FTW, which was already
conducting undergraduate pilot training for the German and Dutch air
forces. In June 1980, Secretary of Defense Harold Brown announced the
selection of Sheppard as the site for the proposed program, and the
ENJJPT Program held its official opening ceremony Oct. 23, 1981. In
1987, the program was extended to 1989, and in 1989, the program was
again extended to 2005. Currently, plans are underway to extend the
program to 2016.

The ENJJPT Wing is a uniquely manned multi-national organization with
a USAF wing commander and vice commander and an operations group
commander in the top three leadership positions. The OG commander is
based on country participation. Command and operations officers'
positions in the flying training squadrons rotate among the
participating nations, while the commander of the 80th Operations
Support Squadron is always from the USAF. Additionally, officers from
all 13 participating nations fill subordinate leadership positions
throughout the wing. Five nations -- Germany, Italy, The Netherlands,
Norway and the United States -- provide instructor pilots based on
their number of student pilots. Canada, Greece, Portugal, Spain and
Turkey do not have student pilots in training, but do provide one
instructor pilot. As an example of this totally integrated structure,
an American student pilot may have a Belgian instructor pilot, a Dutch
flight commander, a Turkish section commander, an Italian operations
office, and a German squadron commander.

ENJJPT is also unique with its four distinct training programs. In
addition to Undergraduate Pilot Training, ENJJPT also provides for its
own Pilot Instructor Training (a program that teaches pilots to be
instructor pilots), Introduction to Fighter Fundamentals, and IFF
Upgrade Instructor Pilot training. About 200 student pilots earn their
wings at ENJJPT annually after a 55-week, three-phased training
regimen. About 80 new instructor pilots are trained annually and up to
150 pilots transition through IFF each year. All this training is
supported by a staff of more than 1,300 military, civilian and
contract personnel employing 242 T-6A, T-37B and T-38C training
aircraft. Of that total, 59 T-37B aircraft will be retired from
service this year as ENJJPT completes the transition to the T-6A.

The benefits of the ENJJPT Program are many -- lower cost, better
training environment, enhanced standardization and interoperability,
to name a few. Another important aspect of ENJJPT is the bond of
friendship and respect developed among all participants in the 80th
FTW. The student pilots and staff instructors of today will be the
leaders of NATO's air forces of tomorrow. Having trained together,
they will be much better prepared to fight and win together, when the
need ever arises.

(Current as of January 2009)

Point of Contact
82nd Training Wing Public Affairs

Old January 25th 10, 08:15 PM posted to alt.religion.kibology,misc.writing,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.slack
Just Me

On Jan 25, 10:25*am, Tiger Would wrote:

--
Watch what toys you give your children, these made me gay!http://tr.im/25tn

You are not just "gay", Jeffrey. You are what they call "an ingrown
asshole."

Do you know what an INGROWN ASSHOLE is, Jeffrey?
--
JM

Old January 26th 10, 01:36 AM posted to alt.religion.kibology,misc.writing,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.slack
Dr. HotSalt

On Jan 25, 8:25*am, Tiger Would wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/yk46e2z

And here.

http://tinyurl.com/yhjqja6
--
Watch what toys you give your children, these made me gay!http://tr.im/25tn

So, another words, Bloss doesn't believe in freedom of speech. He is
so butt-hurt by something or other that Mark allegedly did or said,
that he (Jeffey) feels he has the right, nay the DUTY to try to
prevent Mark from being able to speak by trying to get Mark's net
access denied through cowardly behaviors like breaking whatever rules
he can while impersonating Mark.

Hence, Jeffey Bloss is a Fascist, a coward, and a sissy (for not
admitting he's butt-hurt and just getting the **** over it).

Glad we've cleared that up.

Of course, in alt.religion.kibology all these childish behaviors are
Allowed (though not encouraged except for purposes of mockerage), but
I have no idea how the members of the other froups Jeffey keeps
xposting these false missives to feel about such behaviors.

Personally, I wish he'd just grow some skin and act like an adult.
But then, he displays all the emotional and intellectual development
of an eight-year-old girl; maybe 'he' actually IS an eight-year-old
girl and I should expect no better from 'him'.

Dr. HotSalt
Old January 26th 10, 01:41 AM posted to alt.religion.kibology,misc.writing,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.slack
Grand Mal

"Dr. HotSalt" wrote in message
[...]

__________________________________________________ ________-
He's an annoying twit but my experience is that there's always someone
occupying that space- the only thing that changes is the names.

Old January 26th 10, 04:23 AM posted to alt.religion.kibology,misc.writing,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.slack
Tiger Would

On Mon, 25 Jan 2010 10:04:04 -0800 (PST), Mark wrote:

Read this jeffrey.

Ever.

*lol*

"The person you're addressing, who is forging my posts,
is Jeffrey Bloss, not Mark.(me)...He also hacked my "Tiger Would" troll
identity"

*lol*
--
tiger/Mark
Old January 26th 10, 04:26 AM posted to alt.religion.kibology,misc.writing,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.slack
Gezellig

On Mon, 25 Jan 2010 11:15:13 -0800 (PST), Just Me wrote:

On Jan 25, 10:25*am, Tiger Would wrote:

--
Watch what toys you give your children, these made me gay!http://tr.im/25tn

You are not just "gay", Jeffrey. You are what they call "an ingrown
asshole."

Do you know what an INGROWN ASSHOLE is, Jeffrey?

(Tiger) Would that be the reason you're unmarried?

*LOL*
Old January 26th 10, 04:27 AM posted to alt.religion.kibology,misc.writing,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.slack
Gezellig

On Mon, 25 Jan 2010 16:36:58 -0800 (PST), Dr. HotSalt wrote:

So, another words,

(Tiger) Would that be "in another word", misc.writing, idiot buffoon
that you are?

*hearty laff on floor*
Old January 26th 10, 07:26 AM posted to alt.religion.kibology,misc.writing,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.slack
Dr. HotSalt

On Jan 25, 7:27*pm, Gezellig wrote:
On Mon, 25 Jan 2010 16:36:58 -0800 (PST), Dr. HotSalt wrote:
* So, another words,

(Tiger) Would that be "in another word", misc.writing, idiot buffoon
that you are?

No, you compleat illiterate maroon, it would be "another words", a
wry reference to linguistic pratfall memes.

The correct American English usage is (I shall spell it out for you
as I am sure you are completely unfamiliar with it) "in other words".

I am psoting from a.r.k; the fact that this thread shows up
elsewhere is completely due to the OPs xpost, and my computer merely
follows along automagically unless I trim the groups list, which I
didn't feel like doing.

I am not constrained to write by anyone's rules, least of all yours,
or even those of misc.writing. If you don't like mine, that's just
fine; your discomfiture bothers me not in the least. In fax, if you
like, I'm sure I can find plenty of other ways to twit your blatant
incompetence in English usage. If the denizens of misc.writing don't
like my style I'm sure they can find some way to make their feelings
known. Or, who knows, they may even have mastered the arcane art of
"killfiling".

*hearty laff on floor*

Wow, thanks for the demonstration of *proper* idiotic buffoonery.

Dr. HotSalt
Old January 26th 10, 07:29 AM posted to alt.religion.kibology,misc.writing,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.slack
Dr. HotSalt

On Jan 25, 4:41*pm, "Grand Mal" wrote:

( Jeffey Bloss)

He's an annoying twit but my experience is that there's always someone
occupying that space- the only thing that changes is the names.

Sad, but true. I'm just slightly surprised at his slow pace of
development, hence my comments: