A700

Old September 8th 03, 01:37 AM
Big John

Default A700

Xoooommmm tried to stick it to Adams in ANN for bringing their new
A700 aircraft to Osh without the envelope fully opened.

I guess all the manufacturers that bring new aircraft to the Paris Air
Show should also be slammed for not having fully opened their
envelopes before displaying the bird(s) or should these major
manufacturers, who might advertise in ANN, be given a PASS??

Big John
Old September 8th 03, 01:55 AM
Morgans

You forgot the most important thing while posting zoom related things.
"Thou shall include in the subject line, three ZZZ's, as to alert those who
don't wish to read of his zoomieness's insanity".

Do you repent? Good. I hoped so.g
--
Jim in NC

news

Old September 8th 03, 04:42 AM
Juan E Jimenez

It's no secret in the industry that Adam Aircraft has a very aggressive
engineering and flight test team, and that they flew a bunch of hours in the
days before the show just to be able to take the a/c to OSH with the gear
locked. There are plenty of people who think that rushing flight tests for
marketing purposes is not a good idea.

Funny that you didn't see the other mention of Adam, in which it was given
the Steel Cojones Award. I nominated them for that one. shrug

news

Old September 8th 03, 07:32 AM
Juan E Jimenez

"C.D. Damron" wrote in message
et...

So, the Steel Cojones Award, which suggests some level of courage or

bravery
in the act of a risky or dangerous pursuit, is a compliment? It seems

that
is consistent with the other mention of Adam Aircraft.

Lots of things seem to you these days. I've already shown that what seems
like something to you is not necessarily what you say it is. shrug

Let's break it down again, you seem to have forgotten the content:

And you seem to have forgotten that I told you that if you have questions
about ANN's editorials, you can either choose to write to ANN and ask them
about the content, or you can choose to not do so. Your choice. Which one of
the choices do you not understand?

Old September 8th 03, 07:37 AM
C.D. Damron

"Juan E Jimenez" wrote in message
And you seem to have forgotten that I told you that if you have questions
about ANN's editorials, you can either choose to write to ANN and ask them
about the content, or you can choose to not do so. Your choice. Which one

of
the choices do you not understand?

So, I am limited to the choices that you present and what I am "told" to do?

Sorry, I'm more comfortable dealing with you in public.

Old September 8th 03, 07:48 AM
Juan E Jimenez

"C.D. Damron" wrote in message

So, I am limited to the choices that you present and what I am "told" to

do?

No, you can call too, or send a fax, or send a courier envelope. Whatever.

Sorry, I'm more comfortable dealing with you in public.

ROFL! I don't think so. Aside from the fact that you don't seen to
comprehend the simple fact that I did not write that editorial, I think
you're scared of writing to Jim, just like the rest of the all-bark, no-bite
RAH Gaggle.

Juan

Old September 8th 03, 08:01 AM
C.D. Damron

ROFL! I don't think so. Aside from the fact that you don't seen to
comprehend the simple fact that I did not write that editorial, I think
you're scared of writing to Jim, just like the rest of the all-bark,

no-bite
RAH Gaggle.

I never suggested that you wrote the article. I did suggest quite a number
of other things, however. Other things were apparent without a need for my
direction.

Why would any of us be scared of writing to Campbell? What would give me
more-bite, less bark, Juan?

Old September 8th 03, 01:42 PM
Barnyard BOb --

"C.D. Damron" wrote:

ROFL! I don't think so. Aside from the fact that you don't seen to
comprehend the simple fact that I did not write that editorial, I think
you're scared of writing to Jim, just like the rest of the all-bark,

no-bite
RAH Gaggle.

I never suggested that you wrote the article. I did suggest quite a number
of other things, however. Other things were apparent without a need for my
direction.

Why would any of us be scared of writing to Campbell? What would give me
more-bite, less bark, Juan?

Don't you just love Jaun's "all bark, no bite" jingoistic contempt
and belligerence for those that have him and Zoomer pegged?

Such a macho usenet man.
Him and his mentor.

Yeah ---
With "truth" on their side, all of RAH is running scared...
from a pair of self important, self indulgent comical prevaricators.

When pigs fly.

Barnyard BOb -- 50 years of flight
Old September 8th 03, 05:03 PM
Big John

Jim

Sorry about that. Forgot the rules of the game.

You notice I opened a new thread and tried to limit my comments to a
very narrow area to prevent the cat and dog fights that normally are
associated with ZZZ (see I learned).

Big John

Old September 8th 03, 08:06 PM
Juan E Jimenez

"RobertR237" wrote in message

If you didn't write it then why are you spending so damn much time

defending
it?

Just like the attention?

No, that's your psychiatric problem, Bob, not mine. There's a difference
between defending it and explaining it. I don't have to defend anything that
comes out in ANN. If you have a problem with it, why don't you write Jim?

...and another yellow strips flashes down his back...

It's hilarious watching how you, the barnyard math-challenged animal and the
rest of your herd come up with all kinds of excuses to avoid facing Jim.

Juan