Former Head Of 'STAR WARS PROGRAM' Says Cheney Main 9/11 Suspect

Old April 4th 06, 06:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Former Head Of 'STAR WARS PROGRAM' Says Cheney Main 9/11 Suspect

TR-U-TH wrote:
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...ainsuspect.htm

MP3 of interview at above site

Former Head Of Star Wars Program Says Cheney Main 9/11 Suspect
Official version of events a conspiracy theory, says drills were cover
for attacks

Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones/Prison Planet.com | April 4 2006

The former head of the Star Wars missile defense program under Presidents
Ford and Carter has gone public to say that the official version of 9/11
is a conspiracy theory and his main suspect for the architect of the
attack is Vice President Dick Cheney.

Dr. Robert M. Bowman, Lt. Col., USAF, ret. flew 101 combat missions in
Vietnam. He is the recipient of the Eisenhower Medal, the George F.
Kennan Peace Prize, the President’s Medal of Veterans for Peace, the
Society of Military Engineers Gold Medal (twice), six Air Medals, and
dozens of other awards and honors. His Ph.D. is in Aeronautics and
Nuclear Engineering from Caltech. He chaired 8 major international
conferences, and is one of the country’s foremost experts on National
Security.

Bowman worked secretly for the US government on the Star Wars project and
was the first to coin the very term in a 1977 secret memo. After Bowman
realized that the program was only ever intended to be used as an
aggressive and not defensive tool, as part of a plan to initiate a
nuclear war with the Soviets, he left the program and campaigned against
it.

In an interview with The Alex Jones Show aired nationally on the GCN
Radio Network, Bowman (pictured below) stated that at the bare minimum if
Osama bin Laden and Al-Qaeda were involved in 9/11 then the government
stood down and allowed the attacks to happen. He said it is plausible
that the entire chain of military command were unaware of what was taking
place and were used as tools by the people pulling the strings behind the
attack.

Bowman outlined how the drills on the morning of 9/11 that simulated
planes crashing into buildings on the east coast were used as a cover to
dupe unwitting air defense personnel into not responding quickly enough
to stop the attack.

"The exercises that went on that morning simulating the exact kind of
thing that was happening so confused the people in the FAA and
NORAD....that they didn't they didn't know what was real and what was
part of the exercise," said Bowman

"I think the people who planned and carried out those exercises, they're
the ones that should be the object of investigation."

Asked if he could name a prime suspect who was the likely architect
behind the attacks, Bowman stated, "If I had to narrow it down to one
person....I think my prime suspect would be Dick Cheney."

Bowman said that privately his military fighter pilot peers and
colleagues did not disagree with his sentiments about the real story
behind 9/11.

Bowman agreed that the US was in danger of slipping into a dictatorship
and stated, "I think there's been nothing closer to fascism than what
we've seen lately from this government."

Bowman slammed the Patriot Act as having, "Done more to destroy the
rights of Americans than all of our enemies combined."

Bowman trashed the 9/11 Commission as a politically motivated cover-up
with abounding conflicts of interest, charging, "The 9/11 Commission
omitted anything that might be the least bit suspicious or embarrassing
or in any way detract from the official conspiracy so it was a total
whitewash."

"There needs to be a true investigation, not the kind of sham
investigations we have had with the 9/11 omission and all the rest of
that junk," said Bowman.

Asked if the perpetrators of 9/11 were preparing to stage another false-
flag attack to reinvigorate their agenda Bowman agreed that, "I can see
that and I hope they can't pull it off, I hope they are prevented from
pulling it off but I know darn good and well they'd like to have another
one."

A mainstay of the attack pieces against Charlie Sheen have been that he
is not credible enough to speak on the topic of 9/11. These charges are
ridiculed by the fact that Sheen is an expert on 9/11 who spends hours a
day meticulously researching the topic, something that the attack dogs
have failed to do, aiming their comments solely at Sheen's personal life
and ignoring his invitation to challenge him on the facts.

In addition, from the very start we have put forth eminently credible
individuals only for them to be ignored by the establishment media.
Physics Professors, former White House advisors and CIA analysts, the
father of Reaganomics, German Defense Ministers and Bush's former
Secretary of the Treasury, have all gone public on 9/11 but have been
uniformly ignored by the majority of the establishment press.

Will Robert Bowman also be blackballed as the mainstream continue to
misrepresent the 9/11 truth movement as an occupation of the fringe
minority?

Bowman is currently running for Congress in Florida's 15th District.

Click here to listen to the entire interview for free. Please consider
supporting our massive bandwidth costs by subscribing to Prison
Planet.tv.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!