OVERHAUL, PARTS SALES AND SERVICE

Old November 20th 05, 03:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default OVERHAUL, PARTS SALES AND SERVICE

We have earned an excellent reputation of providing customers with the
highest standards
in quality parts in services. We support the requirements of airlines
and worldwide military
agencies worldwide. We operate a team of professionals dedicated to
servicing our customers efficiently and cost-effectively. Our
professional staff utilizes
the latest in software technology to ensure customers receive
information
and material quickly.

Our Commitment to you:

Cost Reduction
Increase Parts Availability
Quality Standards
On Time Delivery
Customer Support 24/7

We Support:

ENGINES:
_________

Unparralleled OEM engine spares replacement for today's airlines and
maintenance organizations

Comprehensive inventory of engine components, modules and expendables

JT8
JT9
PW2000
GE90
CF6
CFM56

Total engine parts sourcing service
Zero-Time continued engine sales and leasing programs
Customized spares replenishment programs to meet your procurement
requirements
Commercial and Military gas turbine support

LANDING GEARS
_______________

Extensive inventory of landing gear assemblies, components and
expendables

Comprehensive spares program to support airlines and maintenance
organizations

Quick and cost-effective solutions for commercial, military and
regaional aviation customers

Zero-Time and time-continued gears in stock

Exchange, lease and sales capabilities for total landing gear support

AIRFRAMES:
___________
Flight Control Surfaces
Access Doors
Aerodynamics fairings
Thrust reversers
Doors
Fuselage Panels
Engine cowlings
Aircraft Interiors

727
737
747
757
767
MD80/90 Series
DC10 A300 Series

ROTABLES
__________

Extensive component inventories
Full OEM and Airline Trace
Advanced software for efficient parts procurement
Quality assurance standards
Complete line of accessories, avionics and instruments

727
737
747
757
767
MD80/90 Series, DC8, DC9, DC10, MD11, A300, A319, A321, A330, A340

EXPENDABLES
______________
Comprehensive aircraft consumables support
Michelin, Goodyeard and Brigestone tire inventories for commercial,
military and regional aircrafts

Complete line of AN, MS NAS and Boeing Hardware
Quality Control standards
Packing O-rings
Bolts Washers
Hoses Tubing
Bearing Bushings

MILITARY
________

Extensive C130 rotable and expendable support
Helicopter avionics, accessories and instruments
Aircraft propellers
Helicopter Blades Support
Engines, Pumps and hydraulics
Component Maintenance logistics
Parts contracts Management

QUALITY CONTROL
__________________

FAA AC-0056A Quality standards
ASA 100 and TAC 2000 quality standards
Shipping and receiving inspection reports
Facility and vendor audits performed
ATA 106 Forms utilized
Approved Aviation documentation provided
Company quality assurance manuals in place
ATA 300 Shipping Standards

Call me for any of the above requirements. No order or overhaul service
is too small.

Best regards,

Frank Rivera