junkyard wars

Old December 15th 03, 12:39 AM
Yosimite Sam

Default junkyard wars

Could anybody be kind enough to tape this 2 hour program for me tonight....I
don't get the channel and would love to see it. I think that it is on
Discovery channel....I would pay for the tape and shipping with paypal
......if so post here....
Thanks!

--
Yosimite Sam

Old December 15th 03, 12:42 AM
Yosimite Sam

The channel is TLC.

--
Yosimite Sam

Old December 15th 03, 03:16 AM
Forrest

You can write to the station manager, or call, and they will sell you a copy
of any and every program they have on file. I've done this with news clips.

Forrest.

Old December 15th 03, 05:21 AM

I'll bet Chuck Sluzaf&*4(*^$^%@k has a copy. Since he's the star and
everything.

:
:Forrest.
:"Yosimite Sam" wrote in message
:news:io7Db.351538$Dw6.1153353@attbi_s02...
: Could anybody be kind enough to tape this 2 hour program for me
:tonight....I
: don't get the channel and would love to see it. I think that it is on
: Discovery channel....I would pay for the tape and shipping with paypal
: .....if so post here....
: Thanks!
:
: --
: Yosimite Sam
:
:
:
:
:

Old December 15th 03, 11:04 AM
Yosimite Sam

I'll try that. Thanks!

--
Yosimite Sam

Old December 15th 03, 01:56 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , says...

I'll bet Chuck Sluzaf&*4(*^$^%@k has a copy. Since he's the star and
everything.

I must humbly say I wasn't the star but I do have a commercial free copy
of the show .You can e mail me with an address and we can make arrangments
to get you a copy.

See ya

Chuck (unemployed TV star) Sluzaf*4(*^$^%@k

Old December 15th 03, 02:29 PM
Brian Sponcil

I taped it for ya. Just let me know where you want me to send it.

-Brian
N33431
Iowa City, IA

Old December 15th 03, 04:17 PM
RobertR237

In article , ChuckSlusarczyk
writes:

I'll bet Chuck Sluzaf&*4(*^$^%@k has a copy. Since he's the star and
everything.

I must humbly say I wasn't the star but I do have a commercial free copy
of the show .You can e mail me with an address and we can make arrangments
to get you a copy.

See ya

Chuck (unemployed TV star) Sluzaf*4(*^$^%@k

I enjoyed it the first time I saw it but even more after watching your
presentation at Oshkosh this year. Too bad you skit with the stars was not
part of the program.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)

Old December 15th 03, 08:29 PM
Yosimite Sam

I taped it for ya. Just let me know where you want me to send it.

-Brian
N33431
Iowa City, IA

Thanks, but I already took Chuck up on his offer. Looking forward to seeing
it!!

Howard

Old December 16th 03, 12:34 AM
C.D.Damron