A Google Groups alternative to rec.aviation.piloting?

Old August 17th 08, 11:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

Default A Google Groups alternative to rec.aviation.piloting?

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in

If you stay here, it's moderated by Bertie, Dudley and their ilk. At
least Jim is an agreeable fellow with humble motives.

Wow, you're like Batman, or something, aintcha?

Bertie

If you were going to post a rebuttal, looks like you would at least try to
keep it relevant.

I guess you need some exercise Squirty the ****Drip.

Old August 17th 08, 11:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Logajan

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote:
"Vaughn Simon" wrote in message

"Jim Logajan" wrote in message
.. .
I may actually try creating a Google Groups piloting group as a
final experiment.

No offense (honest), but why would I want you as my moderator? I
don't
even know you, and your unsolicited offer to appoint yourself does
nothing to give me confidence.

Vaughn

If you stay here, it's moderated by Bertie, Dudley and their ilk.

Well - not really moderated except in one's own head. At least that is the
way I see it.

At least Jim is an agreeable fellow with humble motives.

First, thank you for that compliment. I do appreciate it.

Second, I'm afraid I mist tell you that I rather like Dudley - even when I
don't always agree with him. As a less than perfect human, I am very averse
to disliking people just because they have faults.

Lastly, I'm not all that humble, I'm afraid. Just not accomplished enough
to trumpet my greatness. ;-)
Old August 17th 08, 11:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in

If you stay here, it's moderated by Bertie, Dudley and their ilk. At
least Jim is an agreeable fellow with humble motives.

Wow, you're like Batman, or something, aintcha?

Bertie

If you were going to post a rebuttal, looks like you would at least
try to keep it relevant.

I guess you need some exercise Squirty the ****Drip.

Nope, bu tif you need some just jump on the hamster wheel again and i'll
poke you with a sharp stick at regular intervals to keep you going.

Bertie
Old August 17th 08, 11:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Jim Logajan" wrote in message
.. .

If you stay here, it's moderated by Bertie, Dudley and their ilk.

Well - not really moderated except in one's own head. At least that is the
way I see it.

At least Jim is an agreeable fellow with humble motives.

First, thank you for that compliment. I do appreciate it.

Second, I'm afraid I mist tell you that I rather like Dudley - even when I
don't always agree with him. As a less than perfect human, I am very
averse
to disliking people just because they have faults.

Lastly, I'm not all that humble, I'm afraid. Just not accomplished enough
to trumpet my greatness. ;-)

I just suggested you might make a reasonable moderator.

I never meant to indicate you were a good judge of character, or had a clue
what was going on around here.

Old August 17th 08, 11:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

[...]

Snort!

And you do?

Bwawhahwhhwhhwhahwhahwhahwhahw!

Bertie
Old August 17th 08, 11:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Jim Logajan

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
[...]

Here's the clue I have so you both know precisely where I stand:

When "Bertie" cross-posts to the groups he does, then he exhibits the same
level of morality of a person who would flash a strobe light in the eyes of
a epileptic: for the simple pleasure of seeing that person convulse in an
epileptic seizure. He knows that there is no "learning" or "unlearning"
involved. He claims as much. He knows that it wont change things - he does
it for the sake of doing it.

When "Maxwell" continues to claim "Bertie" is responsible for "forging" his
name to posts, he is relying only on motivation - nothing more. There
exists other immoral (or amoral or simply immature) people in abundance who
are more than likely responsible.

I feel sad for both of you because neither of you seem to have a real clue
to what is really important. If you did, neither of you would find
yourselves in the online positions you now inhabit.
Old August 18th 08, 12:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Jim Logajan" wrote in message
.. .

When "Maxwell" continues to claim "Bertie" is responsible for "forging"
his
name to posts, he is relying only on motivation - nothing more. There
exists other immoral (or amoral or simply immature) people in abundance
who
are more than likely responsible.

It matters not, if it's Bertie, or his ilk. That's the one of the points of
his cross posts (which you neglected to remove). Bertie is responable for it
either directly, or indirectly. Further, those messages are responsable for
the so called trolls idiot award that he claims I won.

Sorry Jim, I really thought you were a little smarter.

I feel sad for both of you because neither of you seem to have a real clue
to what is really important. If you did, neither of you would find
yourselves in the online positions you now inhabit.

And what position do you think I inhabit?

Old August 18th 08, 12:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Jim Logajan wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
[...]

Stand? You have a stand?

How sad.

When "Bertie" cross-posts to the groups he does, then he exhibits the
same level of morality of a person who would flash a strobe light in
the eyes of a epileptic: for the simple pleasure of seeing that person
convulse in an epileptic seizure. He knows that there is no "learning"
or "unlearning" involved. He claims as much. He knows that it wont
change things - he does it for the sake of doing it.

Now waht that so hard?

When "Maxwell" continues to claim "Bertie" is responsible for
"forging" his name to posts, he is relying only on motivation -
nothing more. There exists other immoral (or amoral or simply
immature) people in abundance who are more than likely responsible.

What forgery?

I feel sad for both of you because neither of you seem to have a real
clue to what is really important. If you did, neither of you would
find yourselves in the online positions you now inhabit.

Position?

Snort!

Bertie

Old August 18th 08, 12:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

On Aug 17, 7:04*pm, "Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote:
[...]

Oh, I know the answer to that. An otherwise intelligent person who
enjoys ****ing contests. The thing those back and forth posts do is
annoy people, so you and Bertie have succeeded in doing that. I don't
think the world or the 'net is a better place because of it, but carry
on -- there's no stopping you.
Old August 18th 08, 12:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Jim Logajan" wrote in message
.. .

When "Maxwell" continues to claim "Bertie" is responsible for
"forging" his
name to posts, he is relying only on motivation - nothing more. There
exists other immoral (or amoral or simply immature) people in
abundance who
are more than likely responsible.

It matters not, if it's Bertie, or his ilk. That's the one of the
points of his cross posts (which you neglected to remove). Bertie is
responable for it either directly, or indirectly. Further, those
messages are responsable for the so called trolls idiot award that he
claims I won.

Don;t be so modest! You won it fair and square..

The Clueless Newbie of the Month is a very prestigious award!

Sorry Jim, I really thought you were a little smarter.

I feel sad for both of you because neither of you seem to have a real
clue to what is really important. If you did, neither of you would
find yourselves in the online positions you now inhabit.

And what position do you think I inhabit?

And the cluelessness continues. If you're going to make it this easy for
me I may become bored.

Bertie