Sean Fidler - US Team Captain

Old April 3rd 14, 08:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sean Quixote

Default Sean Fidler - US Team Captain

On Thursday, April 3, 2014 1:13:47 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Thursday, April 3, 2014 9:24:00 AM UTC-5, Sean Quixote wrote:

On Thursday, April 3, 2014 9:25:56 AM UTC-4, Sean Fidler wrote:

So, GC is obviously played by our very own Kevin Christner. Yawn.

Good morning Kevin (aka GC).

Kevin (GC) I see your obsession with me is again flaring out if control. Talk about a rant! Your references to my being a good pilot or sailor makes me wonder... Why mention that at all? Is this all a simple jealousy thing? Grow up Kevin (GC).

Let me make this "perfectly clear" for you Kevin (GC). I post here on YOUR THREAD only because you are too much of a coward to respond under your name within your own hit piece slander effort. I will continue to call you out here as a coward until you do.

The interesting thing about rec.aviation.soaring is that many of the points I have argued have resulted in relatively speedy rule changes. Fairly effective work in my book. I still think the ban on AH's is a useless rule, but that's fine. I enjoy the discussions.

Kevin (GC), please try to understand that the only person I am concerned about here on YOUR THREAD is you. This thread OF YOURS was CLEARLY DIRECTED TO ME (and Garret Willat), was it not? You and your clowns are still asking for Garret to "explain himself" to you, no?

Now you are desperately trying to get me to stop responding to YOUR slander effort thread by resorting to whining under new a alias (GC)? Talk about entertainment value. Talk about being a coward.

I expect an apology (here on YOUR ATTACK THREAD which was DIRECTED TO ME) and will continue to do so for as long as YOU choose to make it necessary. I suppose, eventually, you may have thousands of posts asking you the same question. How long and how many is really up to you Kevin (GC). Those posts will be a result of your being a coward and your being unwilling to apologize for your fairly viscous attack which was ENTIRELY "false."

Sincerely,

Sean

Quoted for posterity.

I am a sock puppet created for a little light humour and anonymity.

I mean no ill will, but I see madness.

SQ

SQ, I bet you are really Shaun the Sheep, welcome.

Lol, no. I'm just here to highlight some of Sean's (the real Sean's) more colorful and unhinged posts. He has a habit of deleting the most offensive from Google news and I think that's a terrible shame. Man, those straight jacket videos were really gruesome. I also recall some outright threats of physical violence about a year ago that I am sorry I was not able to capture.

Eventually, I expect that family will get wind of what's happening here and come investigate and I'd hate for them not to get the full flavor of that little so & so. My wish is that someone cares enough to stage an intervention of some sort. It is surely warranted.

SQ

Old April 4th 14, 12:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

My Daddy taught me that if you're playing poker, and you can't spot the sucker at the table, it's probably you.
Old April 4th 14, 12:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Sean Fidler wrote: So, GC is obviously played by our very own Kevin Christner. Yawn. Good morning Kevin (aka GC).
************
Consider this:
Sean is probably using two aliases: and "TR"
Both have one post in all RAS history and it's in this thread.
Both mention Sean's full name (to add to his search engine hits).
Both made complimentary statements, also to add to his fame in searches.
"GC" who Sean accused of being Kevin's alias, has 92 RAS post spread from 2010 to present.

I think it's pretty clear which guy is honest and which one needs professional help.
Old April 4th 14, 03:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Pat Russell[_2_]

"...a bunch of griping, back stabbing geezers acting like spoiled children."

Relax. This is a good description of Usenet.

The phenomenon is bigger than soaring, bigger than aviation, bigger than rec.

Most of us are still friends in real life.
Old April 4th 14, 08:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Don Johnstone[_4_]

At 04:37 04 April 2014, gotovkotzepkoi wrote:

Let's all hope that this thread does not get noticed by anyone thinking
of joining the ratified fraternity of sailplane pilots. Because if they
do notice it they will come away disgusted by a bunch of griping, back
stabbing geezers acting like spoiled children.

Gliderpilot.net in the UK has not been getting ras posts since 1Apr.
Imagine my amazement when it returned to find that this is still going on,
it is turning into Dallas, will Lennie the Lurker return from the dead?
We have a game over here called "Spot the nutter", I would like to claim
the prize please.

In answer to the last sentence of the post to which I have replied I can do
no better than quote Highlander, "There can be only one"

Is this what passes for entertainment during the winter months, a cheap
alternative to hiring movies. Please don't stop Sean, it's raining here so
there is not a great deal to laugh about. :-)

Old April 4th 14, 11:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Brad[_2_]

where is the "like" button?

Brad

Is this what passes for entertainment during the winter months, a cheap

alternative to hiring movies. Please don't stop Sean, it's raining here so

there is not a great deal to laugh about. :-)

Come on Sean (F2) Kevin Christner Soaring 6 June 19th 13 06:43 PM
Sean F (F2) as spam brianDG303[_2_] Soaring 5 April 17th 13 11:04 PM
Video Karl Striedieck & Sean Fidler thermaling in a large ground fire(2011 Sr. Championship Seminole) Sean Fidler Soaring 0 March 16th 11 01:27 PM
Sean deRosier C J Campbell Piloting 0 October 18th 04 07:23 AM
Anyone know Sean Tuckers E-mail? Tlewis95 Aerobatics 7 November 18th 03 11:04 PM