OT- Question

Old March 18th 07, 12:11 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Pa[_2_]

Default OT- Question

alt.binaries.multimedia.aviation.

Does anyone ever post to this site?

I never see any postings whatsoever???
Old March 18th 07, 12:29 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave Kearton

Pa wrote:
alt.binaries.multimedia.aviation.

Does anyone ever post to this site?

I never see any postings whatsoever???

I stopped posting there quite a while ago.

I used to post short vids that I came across - and mention it in abpa and
RAM. I stopped, due to the numbers of people who didn't have
abma access asking for the videos to be emailed to them directly.

Others were having problems with multi part segments - missing one or more
segments - and asking for a repost or an individual email.

Which begs the question, whatever happened to Stanley Adelson, now there's
a guy too stupid to breathe.

If you're still lurking Stanley, suck fish ****.

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Old March 18th 07, 07:31 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
The Old Bloke[_4_]

"Pa" wrote in message
. ..
alt.binaries.multimedia.aviation.

Does anyone ever post to this site?

I never see any postings whatsoever???

I regularly use two news servers, one a local Australian one (Bigpond) and
the other is news20.forteinc.com. The Bigpond news server only shows a very
small subset of the postings, and is useless. News20 seems much more
reliable and I almost always see every part of a multipart posting. News20
has a monthly fee.

Bigpond also misses many of the parts of multipostings to this NG also.

News20 shows 302 parts and individual postings to
alt.binaries.multimedia.aviation since the 3rd March.

Regards
Doug

Old March 18th 07, 10:04 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Jim Morris[_2_]

Which begs the question, whatever happened to Stanley Adelson, now
there's a guy too stupid to breathe.

If you're still lurking Stanley, suck fish ****.

You do have a way with the language, Dave. FOFLMAO

Jim Bob

Old March 18th 07, 01:37 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Tom Callahan

I use Cox Communications for cable tv and Internet. The multimedia site
usually has a bunch of files but they are of no value to me unless they are
something I can download and decode. People who use WinRar might as well be
sending their posts straight to the Deleted Items file. I've got the
software but never figured out how to use it. There have been some
excellent posts in Windows Media Format that I've downloaded and saved, Tom
in Pensacola

"The Old Bloke" wrote in message

. ..

Old March 18th 07, 02:08 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
The Old Bloke[_4_]

"Tom Callahan" wrote in message
I use Cox Communications for cable tv and Internet. The multimedia site
usually has a bunch of files but they are of no value to me unless they are
something I can download and decode. People who use WinRar might as well
be sending their posts straight to the Deleted Items file. I've got the
software but never figured out how to use it. There have been some
excellent posts in Windows Media Format that I've downloaded and saved, Tom
in Pensacola

..
A lot of the posts are Yenc.

"The Old Bloke" wrote in message