I would not have thought this was possible

Old July 16th 09, 09:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Franklin[_7_]

Default I would not have thought this was possible

On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 22:18:58 GMT, Gary Mishler wrote:

"Franklin " "Franklin wrote in message
On Mon, 13 Jul 2009 13:30:47 GMT, Gary Mishler wrote:

"Franklin" wrote in message
Ricky wrote:

On Jul 11, 11:23 am, Franklin wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_gpPbpONK4

Some people WANT to believe this even though they need only look at a
jet engine for 2 seconds to know it's fake.

"Franklin," why don't explain and entertain us with your theory behind
this being a fake.

How does "looking at a jet engine for 2 seconds" convince one to
believe this accident
was a fake?

Franklin, the serviceman being sucked into the jet on-deck was real,
very, very real.

Ricky

Hello sock. Why doesn't your organ grinder ask the questions rather
than use his monkey?

For me, it's too amazing that a guy working next to an Intruder gets
sucked into one of its intakes with such massive force that it dragged
him off the ground but afterwards he doesn't have any crush damage from
jamming between the bullet cone and cowling and doesn't look like he
been squeezed hard up against the stator vanes.

http://www.imageno.com/k3bfdhgc73i0pic.html
http://images.marketworks.com/hi/72/72196/KL37C03.jpg

Maybe he's supposed to have squeezed through the low bypass compressor
bleed channel to come out unscathed. Heh heh! Let's have that 2 second
look at what those J52s on an Intruder really looks like ...

http://www.imageno.com/pyopisgsihhtpic.html

OK, so what passed through the engine to cause the rear flash in the
vid? If anything solid went through that turbofan there'd likely be a
blade-out which looks very different to the brief flare out in the vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcALjMJbAvU

The vid shows our hero posing for a photo only hours afterwards. No
shock, no crushed shoulders, no broken ribs, no split skull, no broken
nose. Seemed to me the vid showed the mannequin had a floppy thigh bone
but the guy looks fine afterwards, no bloodied clothing, no major
abrasions. ... Just an arm sling and a bandage for a head graze. Gimme
a break. He would be undergoing tests in ICU for the rest of the day
and may be the day after that as well.

A few hours afterwards he wouldn't be posing with his pals but he'd be
filling in incidence reports, the safety officer would be going berserk
and the carrier's senior officers would be doing some interviewing.

The vid's date is Feb 20 1991 but the quality looks like it's from the
1960s. Most vids from 1991 are in color. Try frame advancing the spoof
using this AVI rather than an FLV:

http://www.alexisparkinn.com/photoga...s/sucked%20in%
20engine.avi

Certainly there are fake videos in the world. This one however is real.
It
has been featured on network news magazines (Don't know if it was 60
Minuites, Nightline, or what). It also is used as a training film in the
military and most major airlines.
This one is real.

You're full of it. I explained once and once was enough.

Ok folks I get it now. We are dealing with a Troll. I will stop feeding
the Troll now.

Typical, yell "troll" because you have been shown up as an aviation
novice.
Old July 17th 09, 04:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
George

On Jul 16, 2:42*pm, Franklin "Franklin
wrote:

See how I control you, Monkey?

It's embarrassing, isn't it?

The fact that you exist & are on rap is what's embarrassing.

Ricky

Old July 17th 09, 05:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Franklin[_7_]

wrote:

See how I control you, Monkey?

It's embarrassing, isn't it?

The fact that you exist & are on rap is what's embarrassing.

Ricky

Dear George or Ricky or Dudley Henriques or Whoever Sock Puppet you are
this minute

I'm sure you say you've never posted as anyone but yourself.
However that denial doesn't prove anything.

(1) If you were a sock then you can't actually able post because that's
something your sockmaster would have to do.

(2) If you were a liar, your claim to tell the truth could be a lie.

---

Are you able to comment how you were posting for a period of 7 hours.
Then only a few minutes after you stopped, the self-acknowledged sock
"Dudley Henriques" posts suddenly started to post.

He hadn't made a single post at any time in the previous 9 hours. And as
he started to post, you completely stopped posting.

That's a remarkable co-incidence. In fact, it's too remarkable. It's
impossible. Such a pattern repeats itself over and over again.

If two people were posting randomly, that pattern wouldn't occur.

Is there anything else you want to say about this?
Old July 17th 09, 07:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Richard[_11_]

wrote:

[...]

Why are you talking to UUnet? Go outside, play, run & jump.

And it's random.

And don't skip your meds again.
Old July 17th 09, 11:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Franklin[_8_]

Terry Aardema wrote:

On Mon, 13 Jul 2009 17:08:40 -0600, Franklin
wrote:

Are you mixing up two vids? One shows a tech's cranial being sucked
off his head into the intake.

The other (far more improbable one) shows a man being sucked of the
ground into the intake accompanied followed by a large flash and
cloud of smoke. Like some sort of stage illusion. A few hours later
he's shown posing for the camera with his arm in a sling and a
simple bandage around his head.

Perhaps the Flight Safety people were just trying to make you sit up
and take notice of safety.

A jet connected to an aircraft carriers catapult is at full power;
that is a LOT of air being moved. Anyone that moves into that airflow
within a foot or less of the lip of the intake is going into that
intake.

And if you've ever seen a military jet that's ingested a bird on
take-off you'll know that the "stage illusion" is nothing of the
sort; that flash and cloud of smoke is *exactly* what happens, along
with emergency vehicle sirens, a hefty price tag, and a bunch of guys
in uniform performing a FOD walk down the runway once the sirens wind
down. What makes you think that a helmet and set of ear-defenders
would cause less damage?

Terry

Hiya Terry. Sorry if I wasn't being clear. I was saying that the smoke
and flash were just showy.

I agree his helmet would probably cause as much damage as a birdstrike
and even cause a bladeout.
Old July 18th 09, 01:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
george

On Jul 18, 10:09*am, Franklin wrote:

I agree his helmet would probably cause as much damage as a birdstrike
and even cause a bladeout.

Bladeout ????????????????
Old July 18th 09, 02:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dave Doe

In article c53edcec-7d83-4dc4-a003-c0ce51eae638
@j9g2000prh.googlegroups.com, says...
On Jul 18, 10:09*am, Franklin wrote:

I agree his helmet would probably cause as much damage as a birdstrike
and even cause a bladeout.

Bladeout ????????????????

What the pilot does when a PAX does something really stupid - get the
blade out.

--
Duncan
Old July 18th 09, 03:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Franklin[_7_]

wrote:

[...]

Our companion Ricky/George/Richard may be a seemingly personable soul
but we must take care not to let this obscure the fact that he is far
too dense to realize he has long ago been out of his depth in this
exchange.

I think you could be wasting your time because Ricky/George/Richard
lacks the basic personal equipment needed to comprehend these concepts.

In other words, he has no brains.
Old July 18th 09, 03:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gezellig

On Sat, 18 Jul 2009 13:48:12 +1200, Dave Doe wrote:

In article c53edcec-7d83-4dc4-a003-c0ce51eae638
@j9g2000prh.googlegroups.com, says...
On Jul 18, 10:09*am, Franklin wrote:

I agree his helmet would probably cause as much damage as a birdstrike
and even cause a bladeout.

Bladeout ????????????????

What the pilot does when a PAX does something really stupid - get the
blade out.

No, no, that's what a Flight Sim X player does when he gets bored.
Franklin pulls his "blade out".
Old July 18th 09, 03:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
George

On Jul 18, 7:34*am, Franklin "Franklin
wrote:

In other words, he has no brains.

Exactly.

I lost most of my brains after completing my CFII, A&P, and a Master's
in mechanical engineering.

Actually, I am going to nix "George" on here since there seems to be
another.
I George is reading this, my apologies for using George as my moniker
and
I am going to use a different Usenet I.D. here from now on...maybe
Franklin!

George (last post here as George)