Jeffrey Bloss: a woman or just pretending?

Old December 7th 09, 01:45 AM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.slack,misc.writing
Mark

Default This thread is now about butterflies.

On Dec 6, 3:24*pm, Mark wrote:
On Dec 6, 2:25*pm, Toilet Peppermint Wonderland

wrote:
Hello!

"A butterfly is an insect of the order Lepidoptera. Like all
holometabolous insects, butterflies' life cycle consists of four
parts, egg, larva, pupa and adult. Most species are diurnal. The
diverse patterns formed by their brightly coloured wings and their
erratic flight have made butterfly watching a hobby."

for more information:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butterfly(totallyreliable source)

Thank you Toilet, or should I call you...John? *Anyhoo, have
you seriously considered the Human Influences upon the
various butterfly species? *For example-

Butterflies are influenced by humans in several other ways, too. When
a butterfly’s feeding plant is introduced into other areas, the animal
will follow.
In draining swamps, destroying woods and other natural living spaces
we take away the butterflies’ basis of life. Pushing back feeding
plants also has consequences for butterflies. Poisonous deposits from
industry, households and traffic present another danger. Pesticides
and insecticides used by farmers not only threaten butterflies but
other animals and plants, too and contaminate the water.

Many butterflies and other insects are run over every day in the
streets or puzzled by the lights of the cars.

However, humans are learning from their mistakes and do positive
things as well. Besides trying to save particular living spaces, more
and more attempts of reintroduction are made.

But there is still a whole lot more to do.

Yes, much, much, more to do!

---
Mark, person of interest...to the nonambulatory

Also, I DID write this post, and maggot boy has
found a way to forge my posts so it seems to
link back to my google account. He's gone all
over my groups with this hijacked trick so as
to confuse my friends.

Total low-life loser he is.

--
Mark
Old December 7th 09, 02:18 AM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.slack,misc.writing
Pisces

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/1...n_380690..html
Old December 7th 09, 02:48 AM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.slack,misc.writing
Jeffrey Bloss

On Mon, 07 Dec 2009 01:32:32 +0000, hummingbird wrote:

wrote:
[...]

His name must be FRANKLIN. That's the sort of crap thing he does.
Also, he is a low-life loser.

Mark(ie) is a dysfunctional, self-admitted bi-polar freak of nature.
Careful, he's a Stalinist, a psychopathatic liar ands he rubs off
cooties. lol

Mark(ie) on Mark(ie):

Retired aka lazy, bored and too stupid to do **** anymore - "I've since
moved on to guitars, turbojets, alternative energy, and Victory
gardens."~sci.physics

Obese - "I have my own weight issues" ~misc.news.internet.discuss

Troll/Forger - Admitted ~rec.aviation.piloting

Philosopher - "Most people live lives of quiet desperation."
~alt.support.depression.manic

BiPolar FukkNutzoid - "Its really less about how we got this way, and
more about who we're going to become." ~alt.support.depression.manic

Claims To Be Uber-Wealthy - "It's only $500,000 dollars..."
~misc.writing

Brilliance...In His Own Mind - "But what makes me a creative genius.."
~misc.writing

Founder of Art Academy - "Nor was it when I founded a school of the arts
in my name..." ~misc.writing

National Politician and Grand Entreprenuer - "convincing the chairman of
the bank and head of the
Georgia Republican party to fly to Washington, D.C. and within 3 days
bring me a Small Business Admin.check for 350 thousand dollars."
~misc.writing

Loved By Celebrities - "Mark Who Was Invited By Elvis To Graceland"
~signature several newsgroups

****sman - "Some cute little brunette named Tammy steal her boyfriend's
car and credit cards
and put me up on the 14th floor of the "Yachtsman" for a week in Myrtle
Beach, while spending thousands by day, and smoking the sheets by
night." ~misc.writing

Google Profile - "I am a Renaissance Man. I'm still attempting things
people think are impossible. I'm a dichotomy, a soft diamond, a
militaristic saint, and always a very wise fool."
--
_?_ Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
(@ @) Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.
Old December 7th 09, 02:48 AM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.slack,misc.writing
Mark

wrote:
[...]

*Another FORGERY*
--
Mark inventor/artist/pilot/guitarist/scientist/philosopher/
scratch golfer/cat wrangler and observer of the mundane.
Old December 7th 09, 09:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing
Franklin[_19_]

hummingbird wrote:

'Mark' wrote thus:

On Dec 6, 3:24Â*pm, Mark wrote:
On Dec 6, 2:25Â*pm, Toilet Peppermint Wonderland

wrote:
Hello!

"A butterfly is an insect of the order Lepidoptera. Like all
holometabolous insects, butterflies' life cycle consists of four
parts, egg, larva, pupa and adult. Most species are diurnal. The
diverse patterns formed by their brightly coloured wings and their
erratic flight have made butterfly watching a hobby."

for more information:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butterfly(totallyreliable source)

Thank you Toilet, or should I call you...John? Â*Anyhoo, have
you seriously considered the Human Influences upon the
various butterfly species? Â*For example-

[...]

Hummingbird, that's a weak attempt at clouding the issues and trying to
confuse my name. Mark and I have been writing about sock puppet
"Jeffrey Bloss".

Your reference to me is an attempt at obfuscation.