Isn't this spoofing thing outdated?

Old October 13th 11, 09:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
The Real VOR-DME

Default Isn't this spoofing thing outdated?

Any post sent to rec.aviation.military or any group other than
rec.aviation.piloting, is not from me. I do not cross-post. I also do
not spoof others' posts. I write in clear, concise, English phrases,
with correct grammar and no mistakes, save the occasional typo. I do not
attack people personally, resort to name-calling or ad-hominem insult.
I would sooner lose contact with everyone here (which would be a shame,
as there are many serious contributors) than resort to such tactics.

Anything you read which does not fully meet the above criteria, now or
in the future, is simply not from me.I hope this makes the spoofers'
task more complicated, as they will have their work cut out for them
respecting all of the above, whilst playing their childish games...

Old October 13th 11, 10:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military
vaughn[_3_]

On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 22:22:28 +0200, The ealOR-DME wrote:

Any post sent to rec.aviation.military or any group other than
rec.aviation.piloting, is not from me. I do not cross-post. I also do
not spoof others' posts. I write in clear, concise, English phrases,
with correct grammar and no mistakes, save the occasional typo. I do not
attack people personally, resort to name-calling or ad-hominem insult.
I would sooner lose contact with everyone here (which would be a shame,
as there are many serious contributors) than resort to such tactics.

Anything you read which does not fully meet the above criteria, now or
in the future, is simply not from me.I hope this makes the spoofers'
task more complicated, as they will have their work cut out for them
respecting all of the above, whilst playing their childish games...

Why don't you ignore the guy instead of having him drag your good name
all over Usenet? Watching you jump through his hoops makes the both of
you look ridiculous? any chance you could let this go and let the
newsgroup what little of it is left to go on or is your ego so huge to
be the utlimate limiting factor?

Vaughn
Old October 13th 11, 10:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military
VOR DME

On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 17:43:51 -0400, vaughn wrote:

[...]

Bees have HYOOGE egos, I'm a bee!

*bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzz*

Hum my rim for honey!
Old October 13th 11, 10:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military
Tom[_16_]

On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 17:45:34 -0400, VOR DME wrote:

[...]

Careful with the canker sores.