New to group, taking a quick survey...

Old June 17th 06, 05:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default New to group, taking a quick survey...

All you private pilots, what kind of autopilot do you use? Thanks.

Old June 17th 06, 05:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Left hand Mark 1.

Old June 17th 06, 06:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Brian O wrote:

All you private pilots, what kind of autopilot do you use? Thanks.

I use the "armstrong autopilot". (left arm on yoke, right arm for
throttle etc). PUN intended
Old June 17th 06, 06:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

In article ,
"Brian O" wrote:

All you private pilots, what kind of autopilot do you use? Thanks.

I have an STEC 40 in my cherokee 140.

--
Bob Noel
Looking for a sig the

Old June 17th 06, 08:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Brian,

All you private pilots, what kind of autopilot do you use?

You mean the new handheld ones? ;-)

What do you expect as an answer to that question? Renters will say:
"Whatever comes with the plane". Owners will say any one or several of
"What I could afford, what works with my plane, what integrated best
with my systems, what delivered the features I wanted".

So which of these aspects are of interest to you? Which kinds of planes
are of interest to you? What do you REALLY want to know?

The question you pose makes no sense.

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)

Old June 17th 06, 01:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

"Brian O" wrote in message
All you private pilots, what kind of autopilot do you use? Thanks.

King KFC-200.
--
Matt
---------------------

Old June 17th 06, 01:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Brian O wrote:
All you private pilots, what kind of autopilot do you use? Thanks.

I spent my money so that "I" get to fly, I'm not spending my money to
be a passenger. I can use the airlines for that.

Monk

Old June 17th 06, 03:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Wife.

Old June 17th 06, 04:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Brian O wrote:
All you private pilots, what kind of autopilot do you use? Thanks.

I never use one, even when it's in the plane.
Old June 17th 06, 04:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

"Thomas Borchert" wrote in message

Brian,

All you private pilots, what kind of autopilot do you use?

You mean the new handheld ones? ;-)

What do you expect as an answer to that question? Renters will say:
"Whatever comes with the plane". Owners will say any one or several of
"What I could afford, what works with my plane, what integrated best
with my systems, what delivered the features I wanted".

So which of these aspects are of interest to you? Which kinds of planes
are of interest to you? What do you REALLY want to know?

The question you pose makes no sense.

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)

Just back from therapy???
The OP posed a direct question, how 'bout a direct answer???
Somethng like KFC 150 w/ altitude preselect and no yaw damping??? (that's
me).
Jeeesh.....