Quack, quack! It's all about credibility you don't have, Duckboy!

Old December 2nd 03, 06:19 AM
Juan..E.-Jimenez

Default Quack, quack! It's all about credibility you don't have, Duckboy!

Don't forget, we're still waiting for the proof you'll never show, Duckboy!

Old December 2nd 03, 04:52 PM
RobertR237

In article Z9Wyb.278857$ao4.989051@attbi_s51, "Juan..E.-Jimenez"
b*d&5^-@-*b(d)5+.!c#o$m writes:

Don't forget, we're still waiting for the proof you'll never show, Duckboy!

Just who is this "we're" you are talking about. Unless you suffer from
multiple personalities, I can find nobody else who is waiting from proof of
anything from Chuck. You and You alone seem to find it worthy of continuing
this stupid and fruitless crap.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)

Old December 2nd 03, 05:40 PM
Mark Hickey

"Juan..E.-Jimenez" b*d&5^-@-*b(d)5+.!c#o$m wrote:

Don't forget, we're still waiting for the proof you'll never show, Duckboy!

Juan,

Rent 'Monty Python and the Holy Grail'.

Watch the scene with the swaggering black knight defending the bridge
(for no apparent reason).

You're at the "head and torso point" in this particular skirmish,
still threatening to roll over and bite your opponent's ankles.

Give it up already, I'm getting embarrassed (for you).

Mark Hickey
Old December 3rd 03, 02:00 AM
Jerry Springer

b*d&5^-@-*b(d)5+.!c#o$m writes:

Don't forget, we're still waiting for the proof you'll never show, Duckboy!

Just who is this "we're" you are talking about. Unless you suffer from
multiple personalities, I can find nobody else who is waiting from proof of
anything from Chuck. You and You alone seem to find it worthy of continuing
this stupid and fruitless crap.

You have to remember Zoom is pulling his strings. This guy is just
saying and doing what he is told by zoom.

Jerry

Old December 3rd 03, 04:24 AM
RobertR237

In article .net, Jerry
Springer writes:

Don't forget, we're still waiting for the proof you'll never show, Duckboy!

Just who is this "we're" you are talking about. Unless you suffer from
multiple personalities, I can find nobody else who is waiting from proof of
anything from Chuck. You and You alone seem to find it worthy of

continuing
this stupid and fruitless crap.

You have to remember Zoom is pulling his strings. This guy is just
saying and doing what he is told by zoom.

Jerry

You are right, a little puppet on a string and dancing to his master's song.

Old December 4th 03, 02:02 PM
Dustrpilot

"Juan..E.-Jimenez" b*d&5^-@-*b(d)5+.!c#o$m

I dont think this is Juan, but I could be wrong.
Old December 4th 03, 02:38 PM
Larry Smith

"Dustrpilot" wrote in message
"Juan..E.-Jimenez" b*d&5^-@-*b(d)5+.!c#o$m

I dont think this is Juan, but I could be wrong.

I read ann every once in a while. It's OK to admit it if you've visited the
devil's venue. Why,
*=-KAYE-=* now lives there. In Hades, I mean. They've developed a
bunker mentality. Their minions like Joan are generics.

So the Zoomer is sick with NPD. What of it? A good chunk of the posters
in this ng are self-worshipers too.

On the other hand my sympathies are with the victims he has sued. Yeah,
he's a creep. I got a whiff of him once in the Murphy tent at Sun'n'Fun.
The waddling goose came in honking like every face was supposed to turn his
way. Besides that, he tried to interrupt the conversation. I noticed
that Darryl and Robin turned their backs to him.

Old December 4th 03, 03:39 PM

On Thu, 4 Dec 2003 09:38:38 -0500, "Larry Smith"
wrote:

:
[...]
Who are you and what have you done with Larry?
Old December 5th 03, 02:27 AM
John Ammeter

wrote:

[...]

Damn, but you have a way with words!!! That's exactly what
Jimbo is like!!!

John Ammeter
Old December 5th 03, 04:38 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Dustrpilot says...

"Juan..E.-Jimenez" b*d&5^-@-*b(d)5+.!c#o$m

I dont think this is Juan, but I could be wrong.

You know it's hard to say, zoom and jaun sound a lot alike in their writings
and mentality.
See ya

Chuck aka Duckboy,el Pollo loco,ShakyJake ,Dad,Grampa, Hey, S