Interior Question

Old May 18th 04, 05:36 AM
NW_PILOT

Default Interior Question

Are we allowed to remove and replace any interior pannels as owners?

Old May 18th 04, 06:28 AM

On 17-May-2004, "NW_PILOT" wrote:

Are we allowed to remove and replace any interior pannels as owners?

Yes, as long as the removal and replacement does not require disassembly of
any primary structure or operating system and does not interfere with any
operating system.

--
-Elliott Drucker
Old May 18th 04, 06:29 AM
Newps

"NW_PILOT" wrote in message
Are we allowed to remove and replace any interior pannels as owners?

Yes.

Old May 18th 04, 04:00 PM
G.R. Patterson III

NW_PILOT wrote:

Are we allowed to remove and replace any interior pannels as owners?

Yes.

George Patterson
I childproofed my house, but they *still* get in.
Old May 19th 04, 01:01 AM
BTIZ

you may want to consider a re weigh and balance computation when complete...
if you are doing the whole interior.. could be a difference of 10 or 20#
depending on difference in fabric or sound proofing material

BT

Old May 19th 04, 08:31 AM
NW_PILOT

Yes I was going to have a new weight and balance done at my next oil change
but now I am in the need of finding a new trustworthy A&P IA the mechanic I
was using passed away on Sunday in a airplane accident. Now what would one
expect to pay to have a new weight and balance done on a Cessna 150.

Old May 20th 04, 12:13 AM
BTIZ

I cannot answer for your area... most people need a hanger.. and approved
scales.. and probably 1 to 2 shop hours to properly set up and level the
aircraft. Inventory the panel, document and complete the computation.

Best done with empty tanks... or totally full, so the weight of the fuel can
be mathematically removed to provide the empty weight and CG.

BT