A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » Soaring
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Time for a new US Schempp-Hirth Rep?

Old December 14th 19, 05:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tom BravoMike
external usenet poster

Default Time for a new US Schempp-Hirth Rep?

On Friday, December 13, 2019 at 11:26:04 PM UTC-6, wrote:
I also would like to thank M&H. I always got parts fast, even when I forgot to pay for them (sorry again). I particularly appreciate their explaining my problems to me and pointing me in the right direction.
Mike Koerner

Same for me. Heinz did some repairs and improvements on my Ventus B, tail wheel replacement, new belts etc. etc, winglets, polishing and waxing, all in a timely manner and for a fair, friendly price. I was quite happy and truly grateful for the professional job. He said his airline flying was his source of income and working on the gliders was his hobby. Thanks, M&H, thanks, Heinz.
Old December 15th 19, 12:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Time for a new US Schempp-Hirth Rep?

I met Heinz at Perry International after just buying a Discus 2b. Heinz looked at the wings and said "What the hell happened here?" I said the seller sanded off the competition numbers under the wing and that is what it looks like. Heinz promptly got permission from Al to use his shop, hauled the wing in and proceeded to sand it to a silky perfection with a "classroom" of pilots watching. No charge. He provided me with spare parts and knowledge during my ownership of the D2b. Thanks Heinz!
Always try to remember: There is no such thing as a glider business, we are all hobbyists!