Time for a new US Schempp-Hirth Rep?

Old December 14th 19, 05:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tom BravoMike

Default Time for a new US Schempp-Hirth Rep?

On Friday, December 13, 2019 at 11:26:04 PM UTC-6, wrote:
I also would like to thank M&H. I always got parts fast, even when I forgot to pay for them (sorry again). I particularly appreciate their explaining my problems to me and pointing me in the right direction.
Mike Koerner

Same for me. Heinz did some repairs and improvements on my Ventus B, tail wheel replacement, new belts etc. etc, winglets, polishing and waxing, all in a timely manner and for a fair, friendly price. I was quite happy and truly grateful for the professional job. He said his airline flying was his source of income and working on the gliders was his hobby. Thanks, M&H, thanks, Heinz.
Old December 15th 19, 12:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

I met Heinz at Perry International after just buying a Discus 2b. Heinz looked at the wings and said "What the hell happened here?" I said the seller sanded off the competition numbers under the wing and that is what it looks like. Heinz promptly got permission from Al to use his shop, hauled the wing in and proceeded to sand it to a silky perfection with a "classroom" of pilots watching. No charge. He provided me with spare parts and knowledge during my ownership of the D2b. Thanks Heinz!
Always try to remember: There is no such thing as a glider business, we are all hobbyists!

Schempp-Hirth 2a/2b cockpit fit vs ASW-20? [email protected] Soaring 14 April 9th 12 01:46 PM
schempp-hirth shk-1 shkdriver Soaring 3 September 5th 08 03:38 AM
FS: Schempp-Hirth Discus A Tim Hanke Soaring 0 February 19th 06 02:16 PM
Schempp-Hirth Mel Dawson Soaring 0 February 15th 06 04:08 PM
Schempp Hirth or its Representatives... Chris OCallaghan Soaring 11 September 23rd 03 09:28 AM