Short sightseeing trips near KAPA - Denver?

Old August 28th 05, 11:03 PM
Seth Masia

Cool! Glad it went well, and good on you for shedding weight. I was
thinking about you yesterday and hoping you'd have 10,500 for the crossing.

Send us another flight report.

Seth

"Longworth" wrote in message
oups.com...
Michael, Seth, Matt & Blanche,
Thank you for your advices. We had a great flight to Fremont today.
It's quite interesting to see Royal Gorge from the air. Seth was
right about losing radar contact near Pikes Peak area.
We had called Signature the day before to ask them not to fuel the
plane but somebody forgot! We were at least 100lbs below max weight
but took extra caution and removed all extra stuffs in the baggage
compartment to loose 20-30 more lbs. We departed at 9am and could
barely get 400fpm climb rate. We managed to get to 10,500' before
crossing the ridge.
We will be at half the max weight tomorrow and expect to have a more
decent climb rate. Depending on departure time, we will head north
towards either Fort Collins or Cheyenne (KCYS). We got back to KAPA
before noon today and had already seen TS build up in the East & could
feel some turbulence. Hope that it will be another great flight
tomorrow. The beautiful clear sky here is a big change from the hazy
summer weather in NY.

Hai Longwort