Poberenzy retaking EAA helm

Old May 25th 05, 08:14 PM
Corky Scott

On Wed, 25 May 2005 11:16:48 -0700, Richard Riley
wrote:

And here we agree. I don't think there is a clear line and Z may well
fall in a grey area between the two, as I read the DSMIV.

Well then since we seem to agree, all that's left is to have Zoomer
examined by a qualified psychiatrist for a proper and current
diagnosis and TREATMENT.

The good doctor should of course review Chucks evidence, it's
information he would need in order to understand what's been going on
in Zoom's mind, and the lengths to which he's willing to mess with
people's lives.

Zoomer'd agree to be examined, right? Neurotics/psychotics know they
need help, right...?

Corky Scott
Old May 25th 05, 10:59 PM
Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

wrote:

And here we agree. I don't think there is a clear line and Z may well
fall in a grey area between the two, as I read the DSMIV.

Well then since we seem to agree, all that's left is to have Zoomer
examined by a qualified psychiatrist for a proper and current
diagnosis and TREATMENT.

The good doctor should of course review Chucks evidence, it's
information he would need in order to understand what's been going on
in Zoom's mind, and the lengths to which he's willing to mess with
people's lives.

Zoomer'd agree to be examined, right? Neurotics/psychotics know they
need help, right...?

Corky Scott

In Florida we have the Baker Act where someone who is a clear danger to
himself or others can be involuntarily committed. It seems to me someone
making claims which others may take as fact, he does present himself as
an expert, can fool someone into doing something dangerous. If he
believes his lies he may try something stupid like landing an airplane
in a grave yard.

Just think of the look on zoom's face if someone could make a case and
they went to pick him up.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old May 26th 05, 01:38 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Corky Scott says...

wrote:

And here we agree. I don't think there is a clear line and Z may well
fall in a grey area between the two, as I read the DSMIV.

Well then since we seem to agree, all that's left is to have Zoomer
examined by a qualified psychiatrist for a proper and current
diagnosis and TREATMENT.

The good doctor should of course review Chucks evidence, it's
information he would need in order to understand what's been going on
in Zoom's mind, and the lengths to which he's willing to mess with
people's lives.

Zoomer'd agree to be examined, right? Neurotics/psychotics know they
need help, right...?

All I can say is "Have testimony will Travel" be it to a psychiatrist or on a
witness chair ....I'm ready ,willing and able :-)If zoom has to testify during
the SnF case I'll fly down on my own dime and if not called to testify I'll sit
in the peanut gallery just to watch him explain his flights in Etheopia,test
flying etc., etc...It will be a hoot!! :-)

See ya

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

Old May 26th 05, 01:46 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Richard Riley says...
And here we agree. I don't think there is a clear line and Z may well
fall in a grey area between the two, as I read the DSMIV. But when
writing for a lay audience you have to embrace their understanding of
the terms if you want to communicate effectively with them. I think
the wider understanding of "neruotic" is a person with delusions that
are harmless. A "psychotic" is someone with delusions that hurts
themselves or others. Not completely in agreement with the
professional's definition, but worthwhile nonetheless. In the
popular press, a neruotic man doesn't stab 6 people in the lobby of
the Howard Johnson's - it's a psychotic that does that. A neruotic
might have a dislike of the habidasher downtown, a psychotic complains
to the FBI about him. Again, this is in the general, lay
understandings of the words.

Dr. Z claims the habidasher sends him bomb threats.

Thanks guys for the enlightening dissertation .Thanks to you I now have an idea
of the difference between a "psychotic" and a "neurotic" . Not always the
habidasher sometimes it's the terrorists that hang out at my booth at the
air shows :-)

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

"some people are psychotic or neurotic and some are just nuts" chuck s

Old May 26th 05, 02:07 AM
Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

In article , Corky Scott says...

wrote:

[...]

Let's hope it happens I'd pay good money for a copy of the video tapes.

What would have been almost as amusing would is his showing up at
Pinckneyville.

Dan, U.S. Air Force
Old May 26th 05, 02:35 AM
John Ammeter

On Wed, 25 May 2005 20:07:34 -0500, "Dan, U.S. Air Force,
retired" wrote:

In article , Corky Scott says...

wrote:

[...]

His picture has been there.... I'll let you guess where it
appeared.....

John Ammeter
Old May 26th 05, 03:25 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , John Ammeter says...

What would have been almost as amusing would is his showing up at
Pinckneyville.

Dan, U.S. Air Force

His picture has been there.... I'll let you guess where it
appeared.....

As I recall it was truly a place of honor, a place of distinkshun,a true throne
room, a ,a , ah Shrine!! Yeah that's it!! a folksy kind of Shrine, a place where
all came to visually pay homage to the likeness of his zoominess. Where gifts
were left in his honor, especially after the corn roast.

Where after a meal of Baked Beans and beer the sounds of salutes and cannonades
could be heard firing away in his honor from the Shrine. A veritable 21 gun
salute at times. Twas truly awe inspiring and the fragrance was unforgettable.

I'll never forget the honor guard of ILKS,standing in line at the Shrine waiting
their turn to wash away the dust of the day from the photos of zoom...Sort of a
RAH adaptation of the washing of the feet ceremony's except no buckets were used
and the water used was nice and warm...His photos were honored in a way he truly
deserved :-)Would be nice if he did show up so we could "honor" him in
person.... :-)

See ya

Chuck (I left many gifts)S RAH-14/1 ret

Old May 26th 05, 04:29 AM
Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:
[...]

Awww, someone should have invited him g

Whomever thought that one up gets a beer from me if we ever meet

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old May 26th 05, 06:14 AM
Ed Sullivan

On Wed, 25 May 2005 22:07:11 -0700, Richard Riley
wrote:

On 25 May 2005 17:46:37 -0700, ChuckSlusarczyk
wrote:

:Not always the
:habidasher sometimes it's the terrorists that hang out at my booth at the
:air shows :-)

I just like using the word "habidasher."

However according to the dictionary it is spelled haberdasher.

Old May 26th 05, 06:32 AM
Anthony W

Ed Sullivan wrote:
:Not always the
:habidasher sometimes it's the terrorists that hang out at my booth at the
:air shows :-)

I just like using the word "habidasher."

However according to the dictionary it is spelled haberdasher.

Anyway you spell it, zoomer comes out a mad-hatter. He must be putting
to much mercury on his corn flakes.

Tony