Naval Aviation "A" School in Millington, TN

Old November 27th 13, 07:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval

Default Naval Aviation "A" School in Millington, TN

On Tuesday, May 6, 1997 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, wrote:
I am going to Millington, Tennessee for 6 months after boot camp.
Their training me to be an aviation electrian. Does anybody have any
info on this place?
Casey Cameron

Hi there does anyone out there USMC or NAVY who went to MILLINGTON
MATSS-902, MATSG-90 Avionics "A" SchoolNAS Memphis, Millington Tennessee
CLASS A NAVY SCHOOL for training?

I AM A SERVICE CONNECTED DISABLED VIETNAM VET AND I AM LOOKING FOR ANY
FELLOW JARHEADS OR SQUIDS WILLING TO HELP ME WITH A PHOTO OF THE E-CLUB OR
MAIN HQ FOR THE BASE ANY PICS APPRECIATED email to me at

my website is at
http://www.seobyricky.com (30% DISCOUNT FOR VETS OFF STARTER
SEO PACKAGE FOR ONLINE ADVERTISING IF YOU WISH TO HIRE A VET FOR YOUR SMALL BUSINESS ONLINE MARKETING WITH A MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ON ALL WORK!
SEO - INTERNET MARKETING - VIDEO MARKETING VIDEO EDITING AND WEB COMMERCIALS FOR
YOUTUBE OR YOUR WEBSITE AFFORDABLE FINANANCING Small Business Offers and financial services for start-ups mom and pop We (My Partner and I) offer a lot
of services and we wear many hats and I would like to help Veterans with small businesses so if you know anyone please visit my VETERAN MEMORIAL at the bottom
of my homepage on me website (I am 65 years old and semi retired and my partner
and I offer you quality Google(TM) Certified work and 30 years combined experience and money saving offers BLACK FRIDAY HOLIDAY SALE www.seobyricky.com
http://www.seobyricky.com

ANY PHOTOS OF MILLINGTON YOU CAN SHARE WITH ME FOR MY COLLAGE ON MY WEBSITE
ABOUT VIETNAM ERA WOULD BE APPRECIATED FROM THIS DISABLED VET

Thanks everyone for your service in Millington!

Ricky
415-343-5713

www.seobyricky.com
SERVICE CONNECTED DISABLED OWNED SMALL BUSINESS
US GOVT DEPT DEFENSE VA SERVICE DISABLED VETERAN CONRACTOR