Possible upgrade my Blank L-23

Old February 7th 19, 07:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Possible upgrade my Blank L-23

I'm considering upgrading our two-place with a glass ship. Just mulling it over to help the cold winter pass. Is there much demand for L-23's? Mine has just under 2000TT & includes a factory trailer.

And yes I do check Wings & Wheels on a regular basis but L-23's don't often pop up there.

Thanks!
Old February 7th 19, 01:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Citrus Soaring

I think Seminole Lake Gliderport has been looking for an L-23.

I am sure you will get a decent amount of interest if you decide to list it.
Old February 7th 19, 03:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Thursday, February 7, 2019 at 1:51:39 AM UTC-5, wrote:
I'm considering upgrading our two-place with a glass ship. Just mulling it over to help the cold winter pass. Is there much demand for L-23's? Mine has just under 2000TT & includes a factory trailer.

And yes I do check Wings & Wheels on a regular basis but L-23's don't often pop up there.

Thanks!

Do you know if the 16 year service life items are current?

Bob 7U
Old February 8th 19, 05:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Thursday, February 7, 2019 at 6:37:35 AM UTC-8, wrote:
On Thursday, February 7, 2019 at 1:51:39 AM UTC-5, wrote:
I'm considering upgrading our two-place with a glass ship. Just mulling it over to help the cold winter pass. Is there much demand for L-23's? Mine has just under 2000TT & includes a factory trailer.

And yes I do check Wings & Wheels on a regular basis but L-23's don't often pop up there.

Thanks!

Do you know if the 16 year service life items are current?

Bob 7U

No I don't. I've owned it two years & have had the annuals done by an IA that really knows gliders...esp. Blaniks. I know all AD's are current.
Old February 22nd 19, 06:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Thursday, February 7, 2019 at 8:09:05 PM UTC-8, wrote:
On Thursday, February 7, 2019 at 6:37:35 AM UTC-8, wrote:
On Thursday, February 7, 2019 at 1:51:39 AM UTC-5, wrote:
I'm considering upgrading our two-place with a glass ship. Just mulling it over to help the cold winter pass. Is there much demand for L-23's? Mine has just under 2000TT & includes a factory trailer.

And yes I do check Wings & Wheels on a regular basis but L-23's don't often pop up there.

Thanks!

Do you know if the 16 year service life items are current?

Bob 7U

No I don't. I've owned it two years & have had the annuals done by an IA that really knows gliders...esp. Blaniks. I know all AD's are current.

So I have decided to put my L-23 Super Blanik up for sale. It comes with a factory trailer. I thought I'd post here before I advertise to the public. My number is 509-520-9522. WA state.