Hanger Queens Rule

Old September 29th 08, 04:17 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Anyolmouse

Default Hanger Queens Rule

I think there should be a new rule that after every ten posts on a
subject there must be a Hanger Queen post to break the monotony.

--
Anyolmouse

Old September 29th 08, 06:32 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
pe.rhodes

As you wish, but I don't see what this has to do with aviation?

"SKUNK WORKS" wrote in message
ILL SECOND THAT!!!!!
"Anyolmouse" wrote in message
I think there should be a new rule that after every ten posts on a
subject there must be a Hanger Queen post to break the monotony.

--
Anyolmouse

Attached Images
File Type: jpg HangerQueen.jpg (195.5 KB, 48 views)
Old September 29th 08, 06:53 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Jon Woellhaf

OUTSTANDING!

By far the best "hanger queen" ever.

Old September 29th 08, 09:09 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bill Brown

"DAN" wrote in message
Anyolmouse wrote:

I think there should be a new rule that after every ten posts on a
subject there must be a Hanger Queen post to break the monotony.

OK.
So now I'm good for 60 posts ?

(this is the new airfield defense unit)

Are those Israelis?? Maybe I should get serious about finishing my
'rabbinical training'...
Here's a view of the new bridge in Toulouse. 'The Allies tried to bomb it
during WW2 without success" - abp aviation and all that.....

William M. (Bill) Brown
seneo-pro

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Pont Neuf, Toulouse.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	102.9 KB
ID:	29595
Old September 29th 08, 09:12 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Anyolmouse

"pe.rhodes" wrote in message
| As you wish, but I don't see what this has to do with aviation?
|

| "SKUNK WORKS" wrote in message
| ILL SECOND THAT!!!!!
| "Anyolmouse" wrote in message
| I think there should be a new rule that after every ten posts on a
| subject there must be a Hanger Queen post to break the monotony.
|
| --
| Anyolmouse

ROFLMAO!! I didn't say "Broken Hanger Queen" Looks like a New
Orleans Drag Queen the wife and I saw on Bourbon Street some years ago.
She said, " My, that is the tallest women I have ever seen". I said, And
she has a huge Adams Apple too".

--
Anyolmouse|

Old September 29th 08, 10:19 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
JR[_2_]

On Mon, 29 Sep 2008 15:09:54 -0500, "Bill Brown"
wrote:

Are those Israelis?? Maybe I should get serious about finishing my
'rabbinical training'...
Here's a view of the new bridge in Toulouse. 'The Allies tried to bomb it
during WW2 without success" - abp aviation and all that.....

There's a bridge in the picture?...
Old September 30th 08, 12:02 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
TacAN

"Anyolmouse" wrote in message
I think there should be a new rule that after every ten posts on a
subject there must be a Hanger Queen post to break the monotony.

--
Anyolmouse

Every 5 posts, thankyou. :-)

Graham

Old September 30th 08, 12:03 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
TacAN

"Jon Woellhaf" wrote in message
. ..
OUTSTANDING!

By far the best "hanger queen" ever.

Where? ....... Where? ......
Damn did I miss one.

Old September 30th 08, 12:57 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Speed

On Mon, 29 Sep 2008 15:09:54 -0500, "Bill Brown"
wrote:

"DAN" wrote in message
.. .
Anyolmouse wrote:

Are those Israelis?? Maybe I should get serious about finishing my
'rabbinical training'...
Here's a view of the new bridge in Toulouse. 'The Allies tried to bomb it
during WW2 without success" - abp aviation and all that.....

William M. (Bill) Brown
seneo-pro

UAU!!!!! Another one??? :-))

hanger queens adelsonsl Aviation Photos 1 March 17th 08 04:25 PM
Hanger Queens TacAN Aviation Photos 0 January 22nd 08 05:48 AM
Hanger queens Don Pyeatt Aviation Photos 8 January 15th 08 07:35 PM
Hanger queens Gari Aviation Photos 6 January 22nd 07 02:33 AM
Hanger Queens - 3 - Lunacy - Aviation Photos 1 December 1st 06 08:46 PM