Leaving Usnet Groups, Bye

Old April 30th 05, 05:51 AM
NW_PILOT

"Dudley Henriques" dhenriques@noware .net wrote in message
k.net...

"NW_PILOT" wrote in message
Its been fun but I am leaving all usenet group's maby see you all at a
fly-in or two over the years

Too bad. I apparently wasted several posts on you. Live and learn....or in
your case.........learn and live!! :-)
So long,
Dudley Henriques
International Fighter Pilots Fellowship
Commercial Pilot; CFI; Retired
dhenriquestrashatearthlinktrashdotnet
(take out the trash :-)

You have not wasted any of your time I have learned a lot from you and a lot
of people here.

Old April 30th 05, 05:53 AM
NW_PILOT

"Montblack" wrote in message
("NW_PILOT" wrote)
Its been fun but I am leaving all usenet group's maby see you all at a
fly-in or two over the years

How do we know you won't be lurking? g

We're waiting for your x-country flight report!

Montblack
(He'll come back ...they always come back)

I scrapped that x-country flight due to weather I will attempt it again in
the near future.

Old April 30th 05, 06:06 AM

In rec.aviation.owning NW_PILOT wrote:

Pete, You struck the nail on the head I have better things to do with my
time. I Have learned a lot from reading posts i will continue to read but I
will no longer be posting after this weekend. I am done with usenet if
anyone would like to chat with me in the future I can be found via irc on
irc.uicn.net #flying

Oh yeah, reading usenet and chatting on IRC is a much better way to
allocate time...

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.
Old April 30th 05, 07:43 AM

Just so everyone knows, I am alive and well! I am very busy flying my
commuter airline schedule, so therefore I do not have much time to
post. But I am doing well, and have upgraded to left seat of the Beech
1900, and loving it!

Doug

Jon Kraus wrote:

Cheer up at least Doug Rinks was worse...
(remember him?) :-)

Old April 30th 05, 11:14 AM
Dylan Smith

In article . net, Steven
P. McNicoll wrote:
Its been fun but I am leaving all usenet group's maby see you all at a
fly-in or two over the years

How will you recognize us?

Why, the "Slips with Flaps" T-shirts of course!

--
Dylan Smith, Castletown, Isle of Man
Flying: http://www.dylansmith.net

Old April 30th 05, 02:06 PM
Jay Honeck

Its been fun but I am leaving all usenet group's maby see you all at a
fly-in or two over the years

That's a shame.

A tiny minority (posters) of a tiny minority (usenet users) of a tiny
minority (pilots) just got even smaller.

Blue skies, my friend!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old April 30th 05, 02:10 PM
Roy Page

I would love to know "what was worse about you"

Regards

--
Roy
N5804F - PA28-181 Piper Archer II

ups.com...

Old April 30th 05, 02:28 PM
Jon Kraus

Go do a Google Groups search on Doug Rinks and read for yourself. Please
report back your findings.

Jon Kraus