Jeffrey blossoms at lunch time

Old November 12th 09, 03:26 AM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.piloting
Franklin[_17_]

Default Jeffrey blossoms at lunch time

Why do Jeffrey Bloss's posts blossom at lunch time? Is there something
vitriolic in his food? If Jeffrey doesn't finish his posts at lunch time
then he carries on at 5 or 6 pm.

The timing of Jeffrey's posts last came to attention when he was posting as
"David W". David W posts appeared in such close synch with Bear Bottoms
that it was obvious they were the same person. That connection gave away
exactly who was playing the mind games on A.C.F. and it turned out the
classroom fool (Bear Bottoms) was actually running the destructive
sockpuppets.

http://h.imagehost.org/view/0696/Bottoms_sock
http://h.imagehost.org/view/0227/Bottoms_sock_page2

Is Bear Bottoms for real or is he another sock? His fellow Louisiana
resident Bob Adkins might have more information about what's going on.

PS: Apologies for the misleading posts this message will likely trigger
from first time posters, impersonators, forgers, anonymous remailers and
sockpuppet armies belonging to Bottoms & his sympathisers (such as
Hummingbird).

--
More comments on the socks in A.C.F.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.c...9f81c7285f1539
Old November 13th 09, 02:17 PM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.piloting
Franklin[_18_]

hummingbird wrote:

'Franklin' wrote thus:

[...]

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.comp.freeware/msg/6b9f81c7285f1539

An equally valid question to ask Franklin is why you have your
computer TZ set at GMT when you're in the United States and should be
using a US TZ setting to show the correct offset. You may also have
your computer clock set incorrectly to further confuse people.

Your Headers should show between -0500 GMT and -0800 GMT (depending on
your US location - Minnesota).

Example: This post of yours I'm responding to has a Header
timed/dated:

Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 02:26:28 GMT

That says you posted it from a GMT TZ at 02:26am GMT.

But it is now ~11:30am GMT in the UK and your post has just arrived.

Am I to believe that it took ~9 hours to propagate? No way.

Clearly you are deliberately misleading other people as to what TZ you
are in. Why do you do that?

The actual timings of your posts align closely with a TZ in the US
Mid-West (eg Minnesota where you exist).

Humminbgird, please don't change the subject of this thread in order to
discuss your jumbled and inaccurate observations.

The question I asked is why the sockmaster makes "Jeffrey Bloss" posts
at lunchtime and after work.

It seems strange because the same sockmaster's mistake with timings
irrefutably showed us he was posting as both "David W" and "Bear
Bottoms". What a mistake because his puppet work had been extremely
well concealed until then.

Your wild guesses about the time of my posts do nothing to change the
accuracy of what I wrote.

Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 02:26:28 GMT

That says you posted it from a GMT TZ at 02:26am GMT.

But it is now ~11:30am GMT in the UK and your post has just arrived.

Am I to believe that it took ~9 hours to propagate? No way.

Clearly you are deliberately misleading other people as to what TZ you
are in. Why do you do that?

The actual timings of your posts align closely with a TZ in the US
Mid-West (eg Minnesota where you exist).

Humminbgird, please don't change the subject of this thread in order to
discuss your jumbled and inaccurate observations.

LOL. Translation:

"Franklin deliberately uses the wrong TZ and clock time on his
computer to deceive others as to where he's located but doesn't
like being called out on it."

Let there be NO doubt that Franklin is located in US TZ: CST,
which is where his trailer park in Minnesota is located.

That is evident from the news server he posts thru:

Which injects this Header in his posts before posting:

Even though his own computer Date/Time is set to:
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 13:17:09 GMT

Oi! Franklin, chuck us a chapati!

--
What a luvely day it is in old blighty, how may I help you sir?

Old November 13th 09, 06:03 PM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.piloting
alt.call.center.bombay

In article . 1,
says...
Oi! Franklin, chuck us a chapati!

Stubbings, I have no idea why you peddle the idea that Franklin
is located in India.

Mr hunningburg sir! Me and my friend Mr franklin are part of the
thriving new world economy. Oh! yes indeed, we are new money, and velly
proud of it to.

You ol' boy's in the motherland will just have to get used to it, oh yes
indeed.

Hmmm these chapati's are luvely Franklin.

Could I trouble you for another?

--
What a luvely day it is in old blighty, how may I help you sir?
Old November 13th 09, 06:59 PM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.piloting
David Cameron the autistic European and hinglish mad dog

In article . 1,
says...

'alt.call.center.bombay' wrote thus:

In article . 1,
says...
Stubbings, I have no idea why you peddle the idea that Franklin
is located in India.

Mr hunningburg sir! Me and my friend Mr franklin are part of the
thriving new world economy. Oh! yes indeed, we are new money, and velly
proud of it to.

You obviously eat too many vindaloos: http://is.bad/4Umhr

Mr humpybird, only mad dogs and hinlishmen would clicky on your tranking
links.

We don't eat vindaloos, only the hinglish mad dogs with stomachs of cast
iron are so silly.

--
What a luvely day it is in old blighty, how may I help you sir?