Bertie 737 question

Old June 12th 08, 04:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

Default Bertie 737 question

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Yeah, speed and the mass of the things. At a guess, I'd say 737 wheels
weigh in the region of 200 lbs and larger aircraft even more of course.
Takes a moment ot get them going. Nothing to do with brakes, of course

Bertie

200 pounds!!!!! Guess again dumb ass.

Old June 12th 08, 05:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:jS04k.238$oY2.150
@newsfe21.lga:

Bertie

200 pounds!!!!! Guess again dumb ass.

OK, you're 300 lbs?

Bertie
Old June 12th 08, 05:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.2600
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

gregvk wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in
:

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

Thanks Big John, you're feeding the troll.

BERTIE HUNGRY!

Bertie

Bertie dumb ass lamer.

Maxwell yummY!

Bertie

You know how the homes of reeeeeally old people sometimes have an "old
person" reek that smells kinda like a mixture of stale urine and Ben-

Gay?

I dunno how old Maxwell is, but I bet his home smells like that.

I'm thinkin "rat ****"

Bertie
Old June 12th 08, 07:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.2600
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

gregvk wrote in news:Xns9ABB1C0F6D73A01773E1E7C2A948
@127.0.0.1:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in news:g2q9es$6sl$3
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

gregvk wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in
:

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

Thanks Big John, you're feeding the troll.

BERTIE HUNGRY!

Bertie

Bertie dumb ass lamer.

Maxwell yummY!

Bertie

You know how the homes of reeeeeally old people sometimes have an

"old
person" reek that smells kinda like a mixture of stale urine and

Ben-
Gay?

I dunno how old Maxwell is, but I bet his home smells like that.

I'm thinkin "rat ****"

Bertie

Or cat pee.

I bet one of his lil angels sleeps on his face. And he likes it!

Bertie
Old June 12th 08, 02:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Stealth Pilot[_2_]

On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 09:02:25 -0700 (PDT), Tina
wrote:

In Elmira NY where I took two glider flights the instructor had a real
sense of humor. He taped a piece of pink yarn on the window. (No, he
was not being sexist, just funny). I have that piece of yarn taped
into a scrap book now. For what it's worth the instructor claimed I
bruised his knees I was yanking the stick around so much. Can you say
'over controlling'?

The yarn actually did point straight back for a couple of minutes
during that flight, most often when it was on the way from one side to
the other.

you know those thighs of yours that I oggle at?
well next time you fly a glider rest your arm on your thigh to steady
your arm and your hand, and you'll fly a whole lot better.
Old June 12th 08, 05:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Tina

wrote:

In Elmira NY where I took two glider flights the instructor had a real
sense of humor. He taped a piece of pink yarn on the window. (No, he
was not being sexist, just funny). I have that piece of yarn taped
into a scrap book now. For what it's worth the instructor claimed I
bruised his knees I was yanking the stick around so much. Can you say
'over controlling'?

The yarn actually did point straight back for a couple of minutes
during that flight, most often when it was on the way from one side to
the other.

you know those thighs of yours that I oggle at?
well next time you fly a glider rest your arm on your thigh to steady
your arm and your hand, and you'll fly a whole lot better.

If you've been oggling, I had not noticed, so you really are
stealthy. Or a stalker (go stalk Mx, please).

Or both.

Keep your eyes on the string from the tea bag!

Old June 12th 08, 06:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

On Jun 11, 8:53 am, Tina wrote:
On Jun 11, 9:06 am, Gig 601Xl Builder
wrote:

Viperdoc wrote:
Just landed yesterday in a British Air 73. Unlike American jets, didn't feel
any thrust reverse, just some pretty hefty braking action. At least they
gave us a sandwich, unlike the American carriers.

I wonder if Anthony will be surprised when I stop by his place on Rue de
General in Paris? I have a lot of camera gear, so will be sure to post
photos.

Will do some sail plane flying in Provence later this week- it's a lot
different experience, much adverse yaw and lots of rudder required, and
what's with this flying without headsets?

JN

Take one of his tours and don't tell him who you are till the end. And
if I don't see photos I will be very upset.

As much fun as that might be for the rest of us, it would be service
well past heroic to use some hours in Paris that way.

Choice: Cover a live grenade in the fox hole or a tour with Anthony?

Remember that old Jack Benny joke, he was the legendary cheapskate? He
was being held up, the crook said "Your money or your life" and Benny
paused and said "I'm thinking about it"?

Well...you *might* survive the grenade....
Old June 12th 08, 08:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.2600
Onideus Mad Hatter

On 12 Jun 2008 17:39:43 GMT, gregvk wrote:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in news:g2qg4s$mu8$1
:

[...]

He loves the smell of cat butt in the morning.

Oh look, another Greg post...oh look, another ass reference. Come on
out of the closet already Greggie, everyone knows yer a raging homo
with a fetish for ass molesting. There's no sense in denying it.

--

Onideus Mad Hatter
mhm ¹ x ¹

Hatter Quotes
-------------
"Don't ever **** with someone who has more creativity than you do."

"You're only one of the best if you're striving to become one of the
best."

"I didn't make reality, Sunshine, I just verbally bitch slapped you
with it."

"I'm not a professional, I'm an artist."

"Your Usenet blinders are my best friend."

"Usenet Filters - Learn to shut yourself the **** up!"

"Drugs killed Jesus you know...oh wait, no, that was the Jews, my
bad."

"There are clingy things in the grass...burrs 'n such...mmmm..."

"The more I learn the more I'm killing my idols."

"Is it wrong to incur and then use the hate ridden, vengeful stupidity
of complete strangers in random Usenet froups to further my art?"

"Freedom is only a concept, like race it's merely a social construct
that doesn't really exist outside of your ability to convince others
of its relevancy."

"Next time slow up a lil, then maybe you won't jump the gun and start
creamin yer panties before it's time to pop the champagne proper."

"Reality is directly proportionate to how creative you are."

"People are pretty ****ing high on themselves if they think that
they're just born with a soul. *snicker*...yeah, like they're just
givin em out for free."

"Quible, quible said the Hare. Quite a lot of quibling...everywhere.
So the Hare took a long stare and decided at best, to leave the rest,
to their merry little mess."

"There's a difference between 'bad' and 'so earth shatteringly
horrible it makes the angels scream in terror as they violently rip
their heads off, their blood spraying into the faces of a thousand
sweet innocent horrified children, who will forever have the terrible
images burned into their tiny little minds'."

"How sad that you're such a poor judge of style that you can't even
properly gauge the artistic worth of your own efforts."

"Those who record history are those who control history."

"I am the living embodiment of hell itself in all its tormentive rage,
endless suffering, unfathomable pain and unending horror...but you
don't get sent to me...I come for you."

"Ideally in a fight I'd want a BGM-109A with a W80 250 kiloton
tactical thermonuclear fusion based war head."

"Tell me, would you describe yourself more as a process or a
function?"

"Apparently this group has got the market cornered on stupid.
Intelligence is down 137 points across the board and the forecast
indicates an increase in Webtv users."

"Is my .sig delimiter broken? Really? You're sure? Awww,
gee...that's too bad...for YOU!" `, )

About Bertie Eeyore[_2_] Piloting 50 January 26th 08 09:04 AM
For Bertie Dudley Henriques[_2_] Piloting 58 October 7th 07 06:10 PM
is Bertie BWB? oilsardine[_2_] Piloting 4 May 29th 07 09:16 PM
Anybody know who Bertie the Bunyip is? Walt Piloting 21 March 30th 07 01:58 AM
Bertie becomes Episcopalian B2431 Home Built 1 August 13th 03 12:03 AM