Hello? Ernie? Yeah, it's Mark

Old June 20th 10, 01:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

Default Hello? Ernie? Yeah, it's Mark

Watching the U.S. Open at Pebblebeach
it occured to me that I played that course
countless times on my "Tiger Woods PGA
Tour" video game by EA sports and know all
the hills and hazards.

If only I could call Phil Mickelson and tell him
what to do. After all, there's no difference in
simulation and the real thing. Golf is golf.

8^)

---
Mark
Old June 22nd 10, 01:09 PM posted to alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
Harry Carey

On Jun 21, 9:28*pm, Jim Logajan wrote:
On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 17:30:59 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:
Watching the U.S. Open at Pebblebeach
it occured to me that I played that course
countless times on my "Tiger Woods PGA
Tour" video game by EA sports and know all
the hills and hazards.

If only I could call Phil Mickelson and tell him
what to do. *After all, there's no difference in
simulation and the real thing. Golf is golf.

* 8^)

---
Mark

Mark, do us a favor and spam your newsgroups, stay out of RAP.

Is that you Jeffrey/Ari? Where you been you little
****? Aren't you supposed to hang on my every
word?

Hope this wasn't really JIm, since I'm an actual pilot and
may post to any Goddamn mother****ing avation group
I ****ing please, and say any Goddamn mother****ing
thing which I'd like.

Thanks,
Mark

Old June 22nd 10, 02:29 PM posted to alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
za kAT[_2_]

On Tue, 22 Jun 2010 05:09:40 -0700 (PDT), Harry Carey wrote:

[...]

KOOKOO! Cuckoo! Fruit Loop!
--
- Sergeant Tech-Com, DN38416.
Assigned to protect you. You've been targeted for denigration!
Old June 22nd 10, 02:39 PM posted to alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.slack
Ari Silverstein[_2_]

On Tue, 22 Jun 2010 05:09:40 -0700 (PDT), Harry Carey wrote:

On Jun 21, 9:28*pm, Jim Logajan wrote:
On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 17:30:59 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:
Watching the U.S. Open at Pebblebeach
it occured to me that I played that course
countless times on my "Tiger Woods PGA
Tour" video game by EA sports and know all
the hills and hazards.

If only I could call Phil Mickelson and tell him
what to do. *After all, there's no difference in
simulation and the real thing. Golf is golf.

* 8^)

---
Mark

Mark, do us a favor and spam your newsgroups, stay out of RAP.

Is that you Jeffrey/Ari? Where you been you little
****? Aren't you supposed to hang on my every
word?

Harry? lol

Hope this wasn't really JIm, since I'm an actual pilot and
may post to any Goddamn mother****ing avation group
I ****ing please, and say any Goddamn mother****ing
thing which I'd like.

Carey?

Thanks,
Mark

Oh, it's you *TROLLING" again, mark(ie), you almost had me fooled you
until I saw your bi-polar fukknutzoidism!!

*LOLOLOLOLOLOL*

You're so eaaaaaaaaasy and sooooooooo stupid.

*LOLOLOLOLOLOLOOL*
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!
http://tr.im/holj
Old June 22nd 10, 02:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
a[_3_]

Default spam

The children are playing with their computers again.

Old June 22nd 10, 04:33 PM posted to alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
Otto Bahn[_2_]

"za kAT" wrote

[...]

I think Cocoa Puffs would be more appropriate, but
that's just me.

--oTTo--

Old June 22nd 10, 06:12 PM posted to alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
Jack Webb as Sgt. Joe Friday

On Jun 22, 9:29*am, za kAT wrote:
[...]

Assigned to protect you. You've been targeted for denigration!- Hide quoted text -

there you are ****. remember when I tried to
meet you to kick your little scrawny ass, and
you CRIED to ATT for help, and then said I'd
lose my service? LOL! All lies by Ari the
CHICKEN****.

Tick tock chicken****. Where can i meet you?
Old June 22nd 10, 06:13 PM posted to alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.slack
Jack Webb as Sgt. Joe Friday

On Jun 22, 9:39*am, Ari Silverstein AriSilverst...@Use-Author-
Supplied-Address.invalid wrote:
[...]

Motto: Live To Spooge It!- Hide quoted text -

Chicken**** crybaby.

HELP ME ATT, HELP ME! LOL!
Old June 22nd 10, 06:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On Jun 22, 9:56*am, a wrote:
On Jun 19, 8:30*pm, Mark wrote:
The children are playing with their computers again.

Better than analog.

Remember when "Ari"/ "Jeffrey Bloss"/ Gezellig, etc.,
told the group he had a Piper Seneca? LOL! What
a liar! He also claims to own a Velocity.

Strange, he won't reveal any details, or get involved in
depth about any of his supposed airplanes he owns.

Oh, and he "only rents" too.

How embarassing, needing to lie to pilots. (giggle)

---
Mark