ANNOUNCEMENT - Flight Dynamics Software

Old June 7th 04, 08:54 AM
J2 Aircraft Information

Default ANNOUNCEMENT - Flight Dynamics Software

Announcement, June 2004
=======================

INTRODUCTION
=============
Over the last 12 months J2 Aircraft Design and Control Ltd. has
undertaken some major changes. Not only have we got a new name, J2
Aircraft Solutions Ltd. but there are NEW PRODUCTS and a NEW WEBSITE
as well.

We would therefore like to use this Newsletter to introduce you to the
new company, and provide you with introductory DISCOUNTS to our
products.

IN THIS ISSUE:
==============
Further information about the company, and what we now have on offer.

1. NEW Company
2. NEW Products
3. DISCOUNT Coupons
4. NEW Website

1. NEW Company
==============

With the level of encouragement and support received by the company
over the last few years the decision was made to take the company and
the products to the next stage. This was done through the successful
application for a UK Department for Trade and Industry Smart Award for
innovation to pursue our aviation concurrent analysis and design
tool-kit (J2 Universal).

Because the companies' products are designed in order to provide a
complete software solution to the aircraft design process, it was
decided to rename the company to best reflect this. As such J2
Aircraft Solutions was born.

The new company has now been officially trading since January 1st 2004
when we moved into our new premises in East Lancashire. We are now
growing from strength to strength, building upon the skills we have
developed over the years, and strategic partnerships with other
companies and aircraft manufacturers.

2. NEW Products
===============

The long awaited release of J2 Aircraft Solutions new products has
arrived.

New versions of J2 Dynamic™, J2 Builder ™ and J2 Freedom™ have now
been released and are available for download and purchase via the
companies website www.j2aircraft.com/products.asp.

J2 Builder™ Pro is a graphical application for developing Dynamic Data
Models.

J2 Freedom™ Pro is an aircraft analysis tool that enables the user to
investigate the static stability and performance criteria of an
aircraft.

J2 Dynamic™ combines the ‘Lite' versions of the 2 previous products to
enable simple linear analysis to be performed at a reduced cost. For
further information see here www.j2aircraft.com/products.asp.

Additional information can be found in the feature matrix
www.j2aircraft.com/featurematrix.asp.

Feel free to download the demonstration versions of our software. If
you subscribe to the newsletter, you will be informed of a variety of
discounts, new releases and special offers as and when they arrive.

3. DISCOUNT Coupons
===================

As a subscriber to this Newsletter, we are pleased to give you
introductory DISCOUNTS for all of our products.

50% Discount
If you wish to make a purchase of any product before the 30th June
2004, you will receive a huge 50% discount on each purchase. To
receive your 50% Discount simply quote the coupon number ZXRCX101 when
making your purchase.

25% Discount
If you wait until after the 30th of June, you will still be eligible
for a 25% discount on all products for each purchase made before the
31st July 2004. To receive your 25% discount simply quote the coupon
number XVPZU102 when making your purchase.

3. NEW Website
==============

The final stage of the company launch was to develop a new website.

The website address remains the same www.j2aircraft.com, but the
website has undergone a major make over.

As well as a change to the look and feel of the website, there is the
online purchasing e-commerce capability, lots of new sections covering
Aircraft Design, Product information, and a Gallery of photographs.

Over time these sections will be updated and enhanced to give you the
definitive reference site. If you have any photographs you wish to
share or any information you feel would be valuable to others please
feel free to contact us .

Additionally if you would like to learn more about strategic
partnerships (Early Adopters, Development Partners or Resellers)
please let us know www.j2aircraft.com/contact_us.asp
Old June 7th 04, 11:00 AM
Quilljar

With software costing £1000 aimed at the main real aircraft industry, what
on earth persuaded you to advertise on this NG?
Most of our colleagues here are thrilled to bits to be able to download a
free model microlite to play with :-)

Old June 13th 04, 04:33 PM
ScannerDesk

On Mon, 7 Jun 2004 10:00:14 +0000 (UTC), Quilljar =

wrote:

With software costing =A31000 aimed at the main real aircraft industry=

, =

what
on earth persuaded you to advertise on this NG?
Most of our colleagues here are thrilled to bits to be able to downloa=

d a
free model microlite to play with :-)

Maybe with us spending $$ every other year buying a new MS Flight Sim an=
d =

more $$ for all the other overpriced bells and whistles, maybe the =

confused us for people with lots of real money to spend on this so calle=
d =

hobby.

-- =

Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/ unde=