How can I fly a looping?

Old March 30th 09, 01:32 AM posted to de.alt.augenoptik,rec.aviation.piloting
Jasper Tiler

Default How can I fly a looping?

I want to fly a looping, but I did never learn it.

How can you fly a looping and how dangerous is it?
Old March 30th 09, 01:54 AM posted to de.alt.augenoptik,rec.aviation.piloting
Robert Barker

"Jasper Tiler" wrote in message
I want to fly a looping, but I did never learn it.

How can you fly a looping and how dangerous is it?

Sound pretty loopy already....

Old March 30th 09, 02:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
a[_3_]

On Mar 29, 8:54*pm, "Robert Barker" wrote:
"Jasper Tiler" wrote in message

I want to fly a looping, but I did never learn it.

How can you fly a looping and how dangerous is it?

Sound pretty loopy already....

Bob, take a look at the two newsgroups this, uh, person, posted this
to. That second one is the way this, uh, person, keeps score.

Old March 30th 09, 02:55 AM posted to de.alt.augenoptik,rec.aviation.piloting
Dave Doe

In article 8661731f-2b32-4648-842a-2c71a30deb6e@
37g2000yqp.googlegroups.com, says...
I want to fly a looping, but I did never learn it.

How can you fly a looping and how dangerous is it?

What aircraft do you fly? Have you read its POH?

--
Duncan

Old March 31st 09, 01:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Tech Support

Just tell him that first you go up and then you go down. (if you want
to play with a troll )

Big John
************************************************** ************************

On Mon, 30 Mar 2009 19:46:47 +1300, Dave Doe wrote:

I kinda figured that - just a tongue-in-cheek answer really

Old March 31st 09, 03:33 PM posted to de.alt.augenoptik,rec.aviation.piloting
buttman

On Mar 30, 4:00 am, "BT" wrote:
Duncan.. he is not a pilot

"Dave Doe" wrote in message

g...

In article 8661731f-2b32-4648-842a-2c71a30deb6e@
37g2000yqp.googlegroups.com, says...
I want to fly a looping, but I did never learn it.

How can you fly a looping and how dangerous is it?

What aircraft do you fly? Have you read its POH?

--
Duncan

he's probably a ... [pause]... simulator pilot!!!! BURN HIM BURN
HIM !!!
Old March 31st 09, 03:49 PM posted to de.alt.augenoptik,rec.aviation.piloting
Gene Seibel

On Mar 29, 6:32*pm, Jasper Tiler wrote:
I want to fly a looping, but I did never learn it.

How can you fly a looping and how dangerous is it?

You can probably fly a loo. It can be dangerous.
--
Gene Seibel
Gene & Sue's Aeroplanes - http://pad39a.com/gene/planes.html
Old March 31st 09, 08:30 PM posted to de.alt.augenoptik,rec.aviation.piloting
george

On Apr 1, 2:49*am, Gene Seibel wrote:
On Mar 29, 6:32*pm, Jasper Tiler wrote:

I want to fly a looping, but I did never learn it.

How can you fly a looping and how dangerous is it?

You can probably fly a loo. It can be dangerous.

No wonder his face was flushed with his success :-)