Mystery Glider

Old October 26th 10, 05:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Roger Fowler[_2_]

Default Mystery Glider

Anyone have any idea what this is?

http://www.eaa.org/experimenter/arti...10_mystery.asp

Roger

Old October 26th 10, 06:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
vontresc

On Oct 26, 11:27*am, Roger Fowler wrote:
Anyone have any idea what this is?

http://www.eaa.org/experimenter/arti...10_mystery.asp

Roger

I think that's the glider on the VSA calendar for October.

Pete
Old October 26th 10, 10:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Hi,

You are correct that it is the glider on the October page of the VSA
calendar. But the text description on the back page of the calendar states
that the glider and pilot are unknown.

I also noticed that Raul Blacksten (glider history expert) is referenced on
the EAA web article in the link below. If Raul doesn't know what it is, it
may be tough to figure out.

Paul Remde

Old October 27th 10, 05:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Juan

"vontresc" wrote in message

On Oct 26, 11:27 am, Roger Fowler wrote:

Anyone have any idea what this is?

http://www.eaa.org/experimenter/arti...10_mystery.asp

Roger

I think that's the glider on the VSA calendar for October.

Pete

It's pictured in the edition of the VSA newsletter previous to the
current one. I have to find it...

Juan
Old October 28th 10, 12:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
jb92563

On Oct 26, 9:27*am, Roger Fowler wrote:
Anyone have any idea what this is?

http://www.eaa.org/experimenter/arti...10_mystery.asp

Roger

My guess is its and original design that never had more than one
built, probably not named either.

I could not find it anywhere online or otherwise.

I looks a bit like a collection of ideas from other designs of that
era in the 30's to 40's.

Ray

What is it? - mystery.jpg (1/1) [27K] Netko Aviation Photos 12 May 29th 10 02:43 PM
Mystery of crashed glider in Arizona Mike the Strike Soaring 80 January 16th 10 01:49 PM
IO-540 mystery Paul Tomblin Owning 27 August 31st 07 08:59 PM
Mystery Airport - help ID please Steve Piloting 2 September 3rd 05 11:44 PM
GPS Mystery tony roberts Owning 5 February 3rd 04 12:54 AM