Pegasus hinge pin AD to be amended

Old May 11th 05, 07:31 PM

Default Pegasus hinge pin AD to be amended

I just spoke with Greg Davison (FAA - Kansas City) who told me that AD
2005-08-06 has been amended and will be re-released today or tomorrow.
The amended AD will apply ONLY to S/Ns 600 - 637 AND to those ships in
which aileron hinge pins have been replaced with non-compliant parts.
If your Pegasus doesn't fall into either of those categories, the AD
does not apply.

BravoNiner

Old May 11th 05, 11:11 PM

Make that aileron AND elevator hinge pins.

Sorry ...

BravoNiner

Old May 12th 05, 01:58 AM

tooromeo wrote:
Any word on the rudder pedal's?

TooRomeo

According to Mr. Davison, the rudder pedal AD is "going to stick."

BravoNiner

Pegasus AD [email protected] Soaring 9 August 29th 05 12:03 AM
Has anyone gotten a response from Centrair on Pegasus parts? tooromeo Soaring 23 May 11th 05 05:29 PM
Flap Hinge Moment Calc Bo Home Built 0 February 2nd 05 06:01 AM
Aluminum hinge VideoFlyer Home Built 2 May 11th 04 08:39 PM
Pegasus comparisons sought Ted Wagner Soaring 9 January 24th 04 04:36 AM