Simulation Resources Database

Old September 24th 04, 08:44 PM
Tom Allensworth

Default Simulation Resources Database

If you have not yet entered your simulation, real aviation, train sim, or
other simulation related web site into the AVSIM Resource Database, we
encourage you to do so today. With over 380 links and growing daily, the
AVSIM Database promises to be THE source for links to web sites within our
hobby. Searchable and covering over 110 different categories of simulation,
real aviation, history, museums, etc., the AVSIM Database is a resource for
all in our hobby. So, enter your site today, ensuring that your site is
viewed by potentially thousands of AVSIM readers.

You can access the database he http://www.avsim.com/dcd

If you are a hobbyist looking for web resources within our hobby, give the
Database a test run. We are sure you will find a site that caters to your
interests!

--
Best Regards,

Tom Allensworth
www.avsim.com

Old September 26th 04, 11:47 PM
Jon

Is this site mainly geared towards"MS Flight Sim"? Cause I didn't see a lot
of other sims in there.

k.net...

Old September 27th 04, 01:02 AM
Ken Salter

It is true that the majority of posts and files are for MS Flight Sim,
seeing as how that is the most popular civilian flight sim. However, there
are support forums for Fly!, X-Plane, and other civilian flight sims. There
are also forums for Orbiter, FlightGear, Combat Flight sims and helicopter
sims. We even have forums for scale modeling, racing, train simulators, and
virtual airlines.

--
Ken Salter
Forum Administrator

"Jon" wrote in message
[...]

George Graham ----Garmin 95XL database Bill Zaleski General Aviation 2 April 28th 11 09:14 PM
Problem with Lowrance Database Update? Stuart Grant Piloting 5 December 24th 04 03:16 AM
Tower Simulation Mikal Simulators 0 March 1st 04 01:17 AM
Database update for Foster LRN-500 loran? Ray Andraka Owning 4 September 3rd 03 06:08 PM
Garmin 90 Database Updates Discontinued Val Christian Piloting 14 August 20th 03 09:32 PM