Russians did not kill Poles in Katyn

Old February 26th 04, 09:29 PM
Krztalizer

Default Russians did not kill Poles in Katyn

Goebbels would be quite proud of your effective use of the "Big Lie" tactics.

Michael, you live up to all expectations.
Old February 27th 04, 08:32 AM
B2431

From: "t_mark"

My god, you really are in utter denial about everything.

I bet he will deny that.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Old February 28th 04, 04:54 AM
Krztalizer

so, three Russian women came forward to identify the Germans as the
perpetrators, eh? Convenient.
Old February 28th 04, 04:59 AM
Krztalizer

another evidence it is yet another
polish made poor fake.

Blame the victims, Michael. Nice.
Old February 28th 04, 05:08 AM
Krztalizer

It simply reports on the
disbanding of some camps.

"Liquidating" is a really lousy way to state that the camp was simply closing.

Perhaps the prisoners were simply relocated.

.....underground?

Any graves in these areas would be irrelevant.

Why would that be?

You really would need
to take some depositions from soldiers of the 190th rifle regiment
or the 129th, or the 68th Ukrainian Rifle Regiment to have even a
smidgen of evidence.

We aren't trying to rewrite history, you guys are. Perhaps _you_ need to go
interview some old vets and see what new info you can dig up. In the meantime,
history records Katyn as a Soviet atrocity, not one of the Nazis.

Please your accusations without proof as detailed as is available
in the Muchin researches, in unseemly. It only serves to perpetuate
a falsification of history!

When did they become our accusations? Soviet leader came forward and admitted
it was a Soviet deed, now, years later, Russians want to distance themselves
from the crimes of their fathers, so its time to re-write history? A little
late for that.
Old February 28th 04, 05:17 AM
Krztalizer

Indeed , however I earlier posted a reference to the memo
Beria sent to Stalin regarding the matter

Which of course is an obvious fake, meant to implicate the Great
Leader in events that never happened.

You mispelled "Mass Murderer of the First Rank".

or the 129th, or the 68th Ukrainian Rifle Regiment to have even a
smidgen of evidence.
Anyway no russians are implicated anywhere only a Ukrainian Regiment.

Who were part of the Red army

That does not matter. They were The Ukrainian Regiment.

Bulllllllllllllllloni. They were _Soviet_ troops, under the Red Banner of
communism.

But as Muchin clearly shows and Michael has courageously

.....excuse me? What courage does it take to cut and paste text on a computer?

...drawn our attention to, All of these versions of history,
all of these documents, are clearly falsified by jealous
leaders wanting to destroy the grand memory of our Great
and heroic leader Joseph Stalin and the Great Russian led
Soviet Union.

Wow - you're amazing. At least now I understand that you are worse than
deluded; you are "Happily deluded". Stalin caused the murders, forced
relocations, and cultural destruction of thousands of villages and towns all
within his own country. Anyone who disagreed either died or spent significant
portions of their lives struggling to survive in the Gulag. How anyone could
paint a picture of Stalin as a "Great Leader" is just about unfathomable. You
and Michael are quite a pair.

Old February 28th 04, 06:42 AM
Krztalizer

Michael wrote:
BTW katyn is
relatively minor business compare to some 20 mass graves
left by germans in Smolensk area along having between 7000-16000
victims. The same for all other occupied areas of USSR.
With very similar signatures.

Occupied by who, the Germans or the Soviets? I believe Josef Stalin had a bit
of a reputation for weeding out and burying any potential threat, whether real
or imagined. And Gypsies, Rom, and anyone else he decided was excess.

Kirill replied:

Those are merely Russian victims. We all know that the west doesn't
consider Russians to be human beings.

Practically everyone in my family is American of undiluted Russian blood, and I
can tell you that you are full of ****. Which Great Leader of Russia said, "A
single death was a tragedy, a million deaths is just a statistic."? The reason
the west doesn't know how to respond to each classic Russian tragedy that
occurs is that often, the Soviets seemed to actively encourage the notion that
they were stoic about their own losses; so how is the west supposed to react to
millions of Soviets killed by their own government, then millions more killed
during the Great Patriotic Struggle? Then, we spent decades in the shadow of a
possible nuclear doom and watch as the great and civilized Soviet/Russian state
squats on millions of occupied people reduced to little more than drones. The
gray and polluted landscape stretching for miles in all directions from
Chernobyl was not even evacuated - the Soviets thought so little about their
own citizens that they let millions of people get poisoned, before they decided
to tell the truth. The West feels downright awful in every case of natural
disaster, and we're first on the scene with billions of dollars of aid whenever
nature strikes a blow. But we can always count on some mealy mouth ingrates and
crybabies that don't even realize that they have the freedom to troll the
internet because their completely corrupt government collapsed - these wannabe
pioneers do whatever they can to try and resurrect the "glory" of the Soviet
Union, when in fact it was a murderous blight across Asia that left millions of
people in abject poverty.

A country twice America's size, containing vast quantities of nearly every
mineral and ore on the planet, yet they just plain never seem to be capable of
sending any help when disaster strikes the US.

Those are merely Russian victims. We all know that the west doesn't
consider Russians to be human beings.

Pot/kettle, Kirill.

Gordon