BWB - FYI: Janice does not know about Bill's death

Old October 24th 08, 07:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
BobR

Default BWB - FYI: Janice does not know about Bill's death

Just received this E-Mail and was asked to pass it on to RAH....Please
Note and keep her in your prayers:

Bob R
FYI Janice does not know about Bill's death.
ONLY SEND GET WELL CARDS

I found a club Janice belonged to and emailed the president who sent
this reply. I will let you know as soon as I hear more.
Please post to RAH. Thanks.

"""""Thank you for your concern for Janice. We are hoping to get an
update
on her condition tonight at our club meeting from some members who
have
been in touch with Janice's family. We know Janice's sister is with
her
at the hospital in Murray Utah and that Bill's family has been there
too
and is making arrangements.

At his point while she is in
intensive care, there is not much we can do. I have asked our members
not to send flowers at this point since they will not allow flowers in
intensive care and last we heard Janice was not aware of Bill's
passing
so we did not want cards sent until we know more about her
condition.""""

I will send you'll a note when I know more.

Betsy

Badwater Bill - Janice Phillips contact BobR Home Built 1 October 24th 08 02:46 PM
Is this the death of GA [email protected] Piloting 199 March 1st 08 07:40 PM
Death? Ol Shy & Bashful Rotorcraft 10 July 9th 06 12:31 AM
The death of the A-65? Michael Horowitz Home Built 35 November 23rd 05 01:08 AM
Interesting. Life history of John Lear (Bill's son) Big John Piloting 7 September 20th 04 05:24 PM