How safe is it, really?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 30th 04, 10:08 PM
NW_PILOT

"Slick" wrote in message ...
It's definitely safe as long as the pilot flies regularly. On the other
hand, kinds are the most important thing. From what I've looked into it,
it's cheaper to rent for the average GA pilot. Only because most likely
something will break and need repaired. If nothing broke then it would
definitely be cheaper to own.

Not really, depends on how much you fly!

I have to put 75 more hours in my Cessna 150 and it will have nearly paid
for itself.

Its been there when I want to fly it you know For them 3:00am sleepless
nights not a problem its there for me,

Weather's bad in the morning not a problem I can fly in the afternoon no
conflicts in schedule.

Machines break it is a given and owned airplanes by responsible people I
believe are safer than rentals.

Want to go fly some place for a week? most rentals have min. daily charges.

Don't like the avionics in the rental? if you own you can make it to your
liking. Ill stop there.