Zoom

Old April 21st 05, 09:30 PM
Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Juan Jimenez wrote:

"Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired" wrote in message
newscE9e.28698$d43.4837@lakeread03...

Actually yawn is concerned if anyone shoots zoom in the butt they might
hit yawn in the head.

good thing you're retired, because your jokes suck.

I wasn't joking.

i suppose that's the
reason you keep trying to get attention by taking off your clothes in
public, eh? what a dweeb.

Oh? When, pray tell, did I do that? Does the thought turn you on?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old April 21st 05, 10:16 PM
Matt Whiting

Juan Jimenez wrote:

"Matt Whiting" wrote in message

You really enjoy the "look what idiot showed up" reaction? :-)

Yes, the few times we ran into you and saw you trying to impress people with
your ignorance. *8)

Except that you've never run into me.

Matt
Old April 22nd 05, 02:07 PM
Juan Jimenez

Juan Jimenez wrote:

"Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired" wrote in message
newscE9e.28698$d43.4837@lakeread03...

Actually yawn is concerned if anyone shoots zoom in the butt they might
hit yawn in the head.

good thing you're retired, because your jokes suck.

I wasn't joking.

You're right, you weren't, much as you tried.

i suppose that's the
reason you keep trying to get attention by taking off your clothes in
public, eh? what a dweeb.

Oh? When, pray tell, did I do that? Does the thought turn you on?

That's your reaction to that, dannyboy, not mine. Did you think we wouldn't
find out how much you like to hang out in rec.nudism? chuckle

Juan

Old April 22nd 05, 02:08 PM
Juan Jimenez

Juan Jimenez wrote:

"Matt Whiting" wrote in message

You really enjoy the "look what idiot showed up" reaction? :-)

Yes, the few times we ran into you and saw you trying to impress people
with your ignorance. *8)

Except that you've never run into me.

How would you know?

Juan

Old April 22nd 05, 03:15 PM
John T

Y'know Juan, I noticed that the emotions in your messages (chuckle,
roflmao) are kinda....oddly placed. Almost forced. Or maybe more like an
automatic reaction type thing. Just out of place for whatever you've
just said.
In fact, I think you're the only one who's used chuckle constantly in
messages...

Maybe switching to emoticons...

John

Old April 22nd 05, 07:21 PM
wmbjk

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 13:50:17 GMT, "Cy Galley"
wrote:

I see via ANN that Zoom has been served his annual non-invitation!

OHMYGAWD! They affixed the non-invitations with packaging tape, and
"In each case, removing the paperwork did cause damage to the paint."
So a criminal complaint has been filed, a case which should be a slam
dunk if Winter Haven CSI kept the tape with the paint chips still
adhered. Somebody needs to click here pronto! http://tinyurl.com/5yvcf

Wayne
Old April 22nd 05, 09:47 PM
Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Juan Jimenez wrote:

"Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired" wrote in message
newscE9e.28698$d43.4837@lakeread03...

Actually yawn is concerned if anyone shoots zoom in the butt they might
hit yawn in the head.

good thing you're retired, because your jokes suck.

I wasn't joking.

You're right, you weren't, much as you tried.

i suppose that's the

reason you keep trying to get attention by taking off your clothes in
public, eh? what a dweeb.

Oh? When, pray tell, did I do that? Does the thought turn you on?

That's your reaction to that, dannyboy, not mine. Did you think we wouldn't
find out how much you like to hang out in rec.nudism? chuckle

Juan

I also go to ham radio groups too. I got out of ham in 1972. I also go
to rec.aviation.military and I retired in 1994. As far as going to
rec.nudism does it mean I try to get attention as you say? It's quite a
stretch.

I know you are an immature boy who gets his jollies by being annoying,
but it won't work with me.

BTW, I notice you still haven't thanked me fot posting your pictures as
you requested. I won't hold my breath since you aren't man enogh to do so.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old April 22nd 05, 09:55 PM
Juan Jimenez

I also go to ham radio groups too. I got out of ham in 1972. I also go to
rec.aviation.military and I retired in 1994.

Your last post in rec.nude was today. Wrong answer.

As far as going to rec.nudism does it mean I try to get attention as you
say? It's quite a stretch.

Is it?

I know you are an immature boy who gets his jollies by being annoying, but
it won't work with me.

Oh, I'm sure you think you know a lot of things. Reality's a bit different.

BTW, I notice you still haven't thanked me fot posting your pictures as
you requested. I won't hold my breath since you aren't man enogh to do so.

I didn't ask you to do anything, dannyboy. That was your idea, not mine. Get
over it.

Juan

Old April 22nd 05, 10:22 PM
Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Juan Jimenez wrote:

"Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired" wrote in message

I also go to ham radio groups too. I got out of ham in 1972. I also go to
rec.aviation.military and I retired in 1994.

Your last post in rec.nude was today. Wrong answer.

Now you are being deliberately ignorant. My last post to R.A.M. was
today too.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Old April 22nd 05, 10:57 PM
Juan Jimenez

Juan Jimenez wrote:

"Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired" wrote in message

I also go to ham radio groups too. I got out of ham in 1972. I also go to
rec.aviation.military and I retired in 1994.

Your last post in rec.nude was today. Wrong answer.

Now you are being deliberately ignorant. My last post to R.A.M. was today
too.

You're the one in the hole, not me. You just keep diggin', keep yourself
busy. And do try to get over it.

Zoom for Free Quilljar Simulators 2 January 17th 05 05:57 PM
new URL for the Captain Zoom web page John Ousterhout Home Built 20 August 23rd 04 02:11 AM
Zoom fables on ANN ZZZZZZZZZZZZ ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 49 July 22nd 04 06:06 PM
Old Time RAH Zoom Warriors read this! Bill Berle Home Built 3 March 23rd 04 02:50 AM