Flight to Bennington VT (KDDH)

Old October 19th 08, 04:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Kobra[_5_]

Default Flight to Bennington VT (KDDH)

Let me make apologies early...this is just some footage from a quick flight
my wife and I took to Bennington, VT last week. It's not refined and was
shot impromto with little to no forethought. For what it's worth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kfglGM8BaI

Gene

Old October 20th 08, 12:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Mike Isaksen

"Kobra" wrote ...
Let me make apologies early...this is just some footage from a quick
flight my wife and I took to Bennington, VT last week. It's not refined
and was shot impromto with little to no forethought. For what it's worth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kfglGM8BaI

Gene,
Apology not accepted! I refuse to believe that you are some sort of video
genius who could have put that together "impromto with little forethought".
;-)

That video was excellent. The still shots, the pans, the mixes, the music,
and most importantly the smiling people,... nice! You captured the joy of
recreational aviation in 4 minutes and 49 seconds. May I suggest that you
add an airport ID subtitle to the large airfield you overflew, and send this
video to AvWeb.com to repost as a "video of the week".

Mike

PS. I remember landing there not too long after getting my ticket. My memory
is of the Monument getting bigger and bigger in my windshield, before making
a hurried turn to base. Good times.

Old October 20th 08, 06:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
john smith

What camera was used?
Old October 20th 08, 09:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Kobra[_5_]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kfglGM8BaI

Gene,
That video was excellent. The still shots, the pans, the mixes, the music,
and most importantly the smiling people,... nice! You captured the joy of
recreational aviation in 4 minutes and 49 seconds. May I suggest that you
add an airport ID subtitle to the large airfield you overflew

It was JFK International in NY.

Thanks for your comments.

Kobra

Old October 20th 08, 09:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Kobra[_5_]

"John Smith" wrote in message
What camera was used?

It is a Canon HG10 HD camera. Of course youtube doesn't give great
resolution. It looks GREAT on my 52 inch LCD in 1080i.

Someone just got done telling me that I can send higher resolution video to
youtube as an option. I will look into that.

Kobra

Old October 21st 08, 12:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Mark Hansen

On 10/20/08 13:52, Kobra wrote:
"John Smith" wrote in message
What camera was used?

It is a Canon HG10 HD camera. Of course youtube doesn't give great
resolution. It looks GREAT on my 52 inch LCD in 1080i.

Someone just got done telling me that I can send higher resolution video to
youtube as an option. I will look into that.

Kobra

Yes, I saw one of the videos from Allen L., I think, which had
a link to play the higher quality stream and it was much better.

--
Mark Hansen, PP-ASEL, Instrument Airplane, USUA Ultralight Pilot
Cal Aggie Flying Farmers