My Latest Adventure

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 2nd 10, 08:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology
Rev. Diva Schematic

Default My Latest Adventure

On 02/04/2010 20:31, Mark wrote:
On Fri, 02 Apr 2010 20:19:24 +0100, Rev. Diva Schematic wrote:

On 02/04/2010 20:01, Mark wrote:

I don't care if you are a girl.

Bah, not another bisexual.

But since you are, Did I mention how beautiful all my new porcelin
crowns look? Yeah, just like Hollywood. I'm convinced my new white
smile is playing a part in keeping my new 15 year old girlfriend
mesmerized. Or maybe it's just all this enthusiastic confident energy
I'm exuding. What young beauty wouldn't **** a tall, muscular, rich
pilot-musician.

Why do you repeat the same stuff over and over? It's boring. Also,
contradictory.

Hell, if I was a beautiful young girl, I'd let me... **** me.

That's what your hand is for.

Speaking of ****ing- Hey go **** yourself. LOL! No one else will.
Ha ha ha ha ha.

Mr Schematic begs to differ.

Ha, ha. Damn, I'm so much better than you.

You have a strange superiority complex for someone called 'Mark' who
copy-pastes posts onto Usenet. I suggest you're a 30st, confined-to-bed
sort.

Mark, rich handsome genius

Genius? Cite.

*NOT A pedo**** LIKE U*

Pedo****?
Mr Schematic is 9 years old than me. I wonder if you have looked up the
definition of paedophilia? ****ing a 15-year-old would be that, and
statutory rape in the USA if I am not mistaken.

*GO STRAIGHT TO HELL*

Raghead pedofukk.

I'm a muslim too?
Man alive. You are a troll of many inconsistencies. Too boring to fight
someone who uses all the trollisms. Good luck with your teeth. *plonk*