chemtrails

Old June 9th 06, 07:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default chemtrails

This chemical is very dangerous. It can cause death if
there is too much of it and none at all. It destroys crops
when it is in solid form, as crystals, it looks pretty but
often collects and causes suffocation.
As a liquid, this dangerous chemical can transport poisons,
heavy metals and pollution. In large measure this chemical
has destroyed rivers, dams, dykes and even mountains and
cities.

It is the most prevalent greenhouse gas on the planet and
is a major cause of global warming. We need to call our
Congreepersons and demand that they do something about the
easy availability of this chemical. There have even been
cases of mothers with immediate access to large quantities,
often on a Saturday night for a special occasion, have
killed their children when they did not have to wait five
days to obtain enough chemical to kill their babies.
When pure this chemical is odorless, colorless and
tasteless. When it is not pure it may be almost any color,
the taste may be bitter, sweet, which does not indicate
whether it is safe.

"Robert M. Gary" wrote in message
oups.com...
| One of the more dangerous compounds in Chemtrails is DHMO
(Dihydrogen
| Monoxide). More information on this chemical that kills
thousands every
| year can be found at
| http://www.dhmo.org/
| -Robert
|
| Alan wrote:
| Chemtrails are no laughing matter. Experimental
chemicals are
| secretly added to jet fuel by the NSA working in concert
with the UN
| special ops agency and released into the atmosphere to
test the effect
| on the general population. Many of these chemical
compounds were
| developed from substances found in the cargo hold of the
UFO kept in
| Area 51. I avoid chemtrails whenever possible and if I
am in the
| general vicinity I make a point of putting on my tin
foil hat.

Old June 9th 06, 07:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

by "Peter Duniho" Jun 9, 2006 at 03:40 AM

It's amazing how much information is already out there for someone who
bothers to look

I agree, especially when it comes to the aviation trust fund.

Old June 9th 06, 09:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default chemtrails - sorry to burst your bubble

"AJ" wrote in message
ps.com...
Contrails, Chemtrails explained by condensation

nonessential stuff deleted

Space doesn't allow me to go into all the explanations for "weird
contrail" formation, but I have never received a picture of one that
couldn't be explained by perfectly natural atmospheric conditions"»
and I've seen an awful lot of them.

Oh Yeah, says you!!!

Old June 9th 06, 09:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

wrote in news:1149847439.715196.323230
@f6g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

well if anyone knows you guys should! what is this phenomena all about?
we all can see normal contrails but the other sort - the ones that just
hang in the air and spread wider and wider forming fake cirrus clouds,
are we being poisened, are they reflecting back sunlight? and who is
involved with it.
this is a genuine request for information and I would be very grateful
for your comments.

Step number one, learn how to recognize psuedoscience.

I have a page on my website that will help,
http://www.skywise711.com/Skeptic/WPBWT/index.html

There is also Carl Sagans Baloney Detection Kit,
http://www.carlsagan.com/revamp/carlsagan/baloney.html

Once you have these skills mastered then you can answer the
questions for yourself.

Another item of interest is the following article, "Unskilled
and Unaware of It: How Difficulties in Recognizing One's Own
Incompetence Lead to Inflated Self-Assessments"

A PDF version can be found here,
http://www.apa.org/journals/features/psp7761121.pdf

But a google search on that title will yield many sources.

From the abstract,

"Not only do these people reach erroneous conclusions and make
unfortunate choices, but their incompetence robs them of the
metacognitive ability to realize it."

This article will help you to understand why kooks and nutjobs
can't see their own stupidity.

Brian
Sed quis custodiet ipsos Custodes?
Old June 9th 06, 10:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

"Robert M. Gary" wrote in message
oups.com...
One of the more dangerous compounds in Chemtrails is DHMO (Dihydrogen
Monoxide). More information on this chemical that kills thousands every
year can be found at
http://www.dhmo.org/
-Robert

Oh sweet God! We are all dooooooommmmmmeeeedddd!!!!! Glad it isn't in
bottled water.

DW

Old June 9th 06, 11:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

"Steve Foley" wrote in message
I'm pretty sure Pratt & Whitney specifically designed some jet engines to
allow injection of DHMO into the combustion chamber. I'm sure they have
some
innocent-sounding reason for this.

I personally know a mechanical engineer that worked in a US Navy
research lab who designed a DHMO manifold injector for internal combustion
engines. I even witnessed a demonstration of it.

Old June 10th 06, 01:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

wrote in message

well if anyone knows you guys should! what is this phenomena all about?

Oh, God...........

Old June 10th 06, 02:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

"Casey Wilson" N2310D @ gmail.com wrote

I personally know a mechanical engineer that worked in a US Navy
research lab who designed a DHMO manifold injector for internal combustion
engines. I even witnessed a demonstration of it.

Works great for engines running at high power levels, and nearly constant
loads and RPM. It has been around since at least WW II.
--
Jim in NC

Old June 10th 06, 02:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Darkwing wrote:
"Robert M. Gary" wrote in message
oups.com...
One of the more dangerous compounds in Chemtrails is DHMO (Dihydrogen
Monoxide). More information on this chemical that kills thousands every
year can be found at
http://www.dhmo.org/
-Robert

Oh sweet God! We are all dooooooommmmmmeeeedddd!!!!! Glad it isn't in
bottled water.

A survey of bottled water found that 100% of samples taken were
contaminated with DHMO.

Old June 10th 06, 02:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

cjcampbell wrote:

Darkwing wrote:

"Robert M. Gary" wrote in message
groups.com...

One of the more dangerous compounds in Chemtrails is DHMO (Dihydrogen
Monoxide). More information on this chemical that kills thousands every
year can be found at
http://www.dhmo.org/
-Robert

Oh sweet God! We are all dooooooommmmmmeeeedddd!!!!! Glad it isn't in
bottled water.

A survey of bottled water found that 100% of samples taken were
contaminated with DHMO.

And worse yet, they were 100% contaminated!

Matt

CHEMTRAILS POURQUOI Piloting 9 July 10th 05 07:43 PM
CHEMTRAILS POURQUOI Owning 3 July 7th 05 05:37 AM
Remember chemtrails? G.R. Patterson III Piloting 11 March 17th 04 02:52 AM