Translation into German

Old May 10th 09, 03:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Udo Rumpf[_2_]

Default Translation into German

Looking for good software to "assist" in translating technical flying
article from English into German.
Udo
Old May 10th 09, 04:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
harold

You could try babelfish, it is free.
http://babelfish.yahoo.com/

Old May 10th 09, 04:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Smith

harold wrote:

You could try babelfish, it is free.

As I understand it, Udo's looking for serious help, not for a party joke.
Old May 10th 09, 05:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Gavin Short[_2_]

At 15:22 10 May 2009, John Smith wrote:
harold wrote:

You could try babelfish, it is free.

As I understand it, Udo's looking for serious help, not for a party

joke.

Try
the German-English & English- German Gliding glossaries at the top right
of the Standard cirrus home page.

http://www.standardcirrus.org/index.html

or DG web site

http://www.dg-flugzeugbau.de/glossar.html

for a similar facility.

If that is not enough then please e-mail me and I will see if a German
speaking club member can assist.

Gavin
Std Cirrus, CNN now G-SCNN, #173
LSV Viersen, Keiheuvel, Belgium
Old May 10th 09, 05:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Uli

harold wrote:

You could try babelfish, it is free.

As I understand it, Udo's looking for serious help, not for a party

joke.

Try
the German-English & English- German Gliding glossaries at the top right
of the Standard cirrus home page.

http://www.standardcirrus.org/index.html

or DG web site

http://www.dg-flugzeugbau.de/glossar.html

for a similar facility.

If that is not enough then please e-mail me and I will see if a German
speaking club member can assist.

Gavin
Std Cirrus, CNN now G-SCNN, #173
LSV Viersen, Keiheuvel, Belgium

hi udo,

i could also offer some assistance as i'm familiar with both english and
german technical aviation vocabulary. e-mail me at uli.eichner (at) gmx.de
if you need help beyond the mentioned software and internet sites.

cheers,
uli